Mix-a-mousse YUM YUM!!

Jambro

Evening everyone,
Just managed to finally get the mix a mousse right...and..
WOW !!!!!:bliss:
Its lush!!! just like angel delight.
How many can we have a day? Can someone let me know plz xx

hi ya jackie, it took me a few trys to get it just right to. i think its only one serving a day but im not postive hopefully somebody else will know for sure. x

Determinator- I had banana but I'm sure it would be ok with any of the flavours I will have a butterscotch 1 today and let you know how it tastes! x

I used to have 2 a day, I know the official line is only one but 2 of them kept me on the straight and narrow. There's only a 20 calories difference - I would rather spend 10 minutes running up and down the stairs to use up the extra so I could have my mousses :D
I know some people say that it's getting back into habits of eating what you like, not what you should but I loved the way I could make a mousse last for half an hour. A shake was gone in seconds

only one ? heh whoops, I use one and a half heaped scoops as I like it quite firm when I have my mousse, I use more water as well so it feels like I'm eating a massive pudding when really it's ok. It worked before though when I did CD 2 years ago.

Might have to cut that down a bit then - oops :eek:

i love my nightly choc mint mousse, yum yum

i make mine by mixing the shake powder with 1 level scoop of MAM
i then add 250ml of very cold water and blend for at least 1 minute
i then pour it in a bowl and put in the freezer for 5 minutes and then i stir it , gives it a velvety texture and then it goes back in for 10 minutes and afterwards i eat it nom nom nom

Back