mix a mousse

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lancslass53, 11 May 2007 Social URL.

1. lancslass53

lancslass53 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(26.27%)
    Diet:
    CD
    hi all

just got some mix a mousse from my cdc and just wondering what i can do with it, or if u can give me a link to some recipes

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Miss_Rooster

Miss_Rooster Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    This little tub is my saviour.
    I make Jelly with it.
    Next time you see your CDC get some flavouring. I recommend the summer berry.

You can eat a pint of jelly and its like drinking a pint of water hence why I make like 4 pints of jelly a day hehe.

Basically you get a bowl and put in a pint of water. then put in 3 scoops of mix a mousse (quicker to set).

Then mix with an electric whisk (very important its electric or it wont mix properly). Then add a tea spoon and a half or the flavouring and mix again. Pour into one bowl or several little ones and put in fridge for 20 minutes or so.
    Then you have yummy jelly which is allowed.... as much as you like!

Good luck x

4. lancslass53

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(26.27%)
    Diet:
    CD
    thanks for that, i do already have the berry and orange flavourings, do u have to eat it within a certain time?

5. amandajane52

amandajane52 Typo Queen

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Liking the sound of this!

I have the mix a mousse and will get some flavourings on wednesday whrn I see my CDC

6. Miss_Rooster

Miss_Rooster Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    No no cos its just like drinking water with the flavouring in it. Completely free at all times x

7. lancslass53

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(26.27%)
    Diet:
    CD
    thats good, gonna make some now then hubby can have some when hes home after his soup :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.