Mix A Mousse

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by princessfiona, 18 July 2007 Social URL.

1. princessfiona

princessfiona Regular Member

I am on Lighter life but would love to use Mix A mousse. There are no Cambridge counselors near me and Ebay is extortionate!!

Are there any CDCs on the forum that could sell me some?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. gg2007

gg2007 Full Member

Dont mean to sound like a scrodge(?) But i dont think that you are allowed to mix LL Products with CD

I could be wrong...

4. wanna b a yummy mummy

wanna b a yummy mummy Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.78%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Fiona

Whereabouts are you? I'm near Buckie and I see my CDC in Fochabers but I think there are 3 in Aberdeenshire.

Christine

5. princessfiona

princessfiona Regular Member

I am over an hour North of Aberdeen. I used to see a CDC in Ellon but she moved to the other side of Inverurie (which is a horendous journey) so I changed to Lighterlife in Peterhead (only half an hour away).
    I really miss the mousse and a few on the boards here have said that a CDC can sell mix-a-mousse to anyone as it isnt a diet product. "icemouse" on here says he used it through his CD journey ok.
    I will try again on the net to source some.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.