mix a mousse?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by hannahxx, 14 November 2007 Social URL.

1. hannahxx

hannahxx Full Member

cambridge diet
    hey guys, im restarting today on the CD. This is probably my 5th attempt but i feel really positive this time! Just wondering if anyone makes there shakes into a mousse as i was thinking this would give abit more variety to the diet. If so what do they taste like? thanx guys x x x :)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

can i add - how do you use it?
  4. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Mix a mousse is added to any flavour shake to make guess what a mousse lol

I have tried several different flavours and it works well with all, Choc mint has to be my fav tho.

You add 1 scoop to the shake and min 150 mls of very, very cold water, mix well (this can be an art with this mousse) I find easier to add the scoop into the pack and mix thoroughly before adding it to the water.

When mixed put in the fridge for 10-15 mins and there you have it.....angel delight (well almost)

One important point is that you should not have this for the 1st two weeks on SS, then only 1 mousse a day.
  5. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Cambridge Plan
    Have to add that the mousse is lovely!

I like the banana mousse - it is rather like custard! Very nice for a change of texture.
  6. hannahxx

hannahxx Full Member

cambridge diet
    sounds good. THank you for all your replies but can i ask why you are not allowed it on your first week?
  7. Jelly belly

Jelly belly Member

Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    hi hannah,

I use the MAM too. I've tried most of the shakes but I prefer the vanilla one 2 ways.

1. Plain with either Cinnamon or Nutmeg on the top
    2. Add a small amount of Orange water flavouring to it (with imagination it's a bit like cheesecake)

When I've made my mousse I put it on the freezer for about 15mins.
  8. ava

ava Silver Member

I don't like the mousse, i use my M-A-M to make jelly. 1ltr of cold water, 2 scoops of M-A-M and a teaspoon of flavouring, blend it for a min or so then pop into 2 bowls and into the fridge to set. And as its only made with water it's an extra as well as your packs, it's lovely :D
  9. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Cambridge Plan

That sounds nice!!

Will have to try it with some Sunshine Orange!

May give the nutmeg a try too - I don't like cinnamon so will be giving that a miss!

Have you tried making a vanilla fudge, hot, with nutmeg?
    Just thought of that - had a chocolate fudge the other day and it was yummy!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.