mix a mousse?

hannahxx

hey guys, im restarting today on the CD. This is probably my 5th attempt but i feel really positive this time! Just wondering if anyone makes there shakes into a mousse as i was thinking this would give abit more variety to the diet. If so what do they taste like? thanx guys x x x :)

can i add - how do you use it?

Mix a mousse is added to any flavour shake to make guess what a mousse lol

I have tried several different flavours and it works well with all, Choc mint has to be my fav tho.

You add 1 scoop to the shake and min 150 mls of very, very cold water, mix well (this can be an art with this mousse) I find easier to add the scoop into the pack and mix thoroughly before adding it to the water.

When mixed put in the fridge for 10-15 mins and there you have it.....angel delight (well almost)

One important point is that you should not have this for the 1st two weeks on SS, then only 1 mousse a day.

Have to add that the mousse is lovely!

I like the banana mousse - it is rather like custard! Very nice for a change of texture.

hi hannah,

I use the MAM too. I've tried most of the shakes but I prefer the vanilla one 2 ways.

1. Plain with either Cinnamon or Nutmeg on the top
2. Add a small amount of Orange water flavouring to it (with imagination it's a bit like cheesecake)

When I've made my mousse I put it on the freezer for about 15mins.

I don't like the mousse, i use my M-A-M to make jelly. 1ltr of cold water, 2 scoops of M-A-M and a teaspoon of flavouring, blend it for a min or so then pop into 2 bowls and into the fridge to set. And as its only made with water it's an extra as well as your packs, it's lovely :D

hi hannah,

I use the MAM too. I've tried most of the shakes but I prefer the vanilla one 2 ways.

1. Plain with either Cinnamon or Nutmeg on the top
2. Add a small amount of Orange water flavouring to it (with imagination it's a bit like cheesecake)

When I've made my mousse I put it on the freezer for about 15mins.

That sounds nice!!

Will have to try it with some Sunshine Orange!

May give the nutmeg a try too - I don't like cinnamon so will be giving that a miss!

Have you tried making a vanilla fudge, hot, with nutmeg?
Just thought of that - had a chocolate fudge the other day and it was yummy!

Back