MIX A MOUSSE

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
I Was Just Wondering About The Mix A Mousse And How Much You Get In Them??do You Just Get Enough For 1 Shake,its Just That My Cdc Charges 10 Euro For 1 Pack.if It Does For Just 1 Shake I Think Its A Bit Dear.what Do You Think???

Hello I'm on LL but I buy the mix a mousse. You get a scoop inside the tub and you need 1 scoop per mousse. I'd say you'd get about 12 maybe more out of it. It's lovely... I've just had one now :D

hiya,
mix a mousse contains 10 servings at 1 scoop per serving.
if ur making mousses u use one scoop, for jelly u use one and a half scoops.
cherylxx

Oh Lovely Thanks Girls,im Getting Weighed And My Weeks Worth Of Packs Tomorrow So I Think Ill Have To Purchase One And See How I Get On,
Elaine X

your very welcome and best of luck with the weigh in.
may the angel of weight rob u in the night. lol
cherylxx

Yes do try it and you can become a member of the mix a mousse fan club!
Make sure you use really cold water and a super fast mixer and you will be fine.

Its also lovely mixed in with the tetra brix...in freezer for 15mins....yummy yummy....in fact I might go and have one now!

Do you have to SS for 2 weeks before you can have the Mix a moose?? I really want try the jelly, sounds yummy :) xx

hiya maybe baby,
no, u can use mix a mousse immediately as it has no carbs.
works out at 20 cals per scoop but thats nothing to worry about.
the flavouring however is only usually given to someone who has completed 2 weeks on CD but i had it from the beginning with no negative effects (didnt affect ketosis)but some ppl are more sensitive than others with ketones.
have a word with ur CDC about it.
i now have a chocolate or butterscotch trifle every day using the shakes and jelly. im on this diet for a long time yet but i think i will crave the trifle even once ive finished cd. it is gorgeous.
cherylxx

hiya maybe baby,
no, u can use mix a mousse immediately as it has no carbs.
works out at 20 cals per scoop but thats nothing to worry about.
the flavouring however is only usually given to someone who has completed 2 weeks on CD but i had it from the beginning with no negative effects (didnt affect ketosis)but some ppl are more sensitive than others with ketones.
have a word with ur CDC about it.
i now have a chocolate or butterscotch trifle every day using the shakes and jelly. im on this diet for a long time yet but i think i will crave the trifle even once ive finished cd. it is gorgeous.
cherylxx

Thanks for letting me know about the mix a moose Cherly. I remember from the last time i did CD that you have to wait 2 weeks untill you can have the flavourings, so i think i will wait the 2 weeks just to be on the safe side.

I dont intend to be on CD long but i am already bored of living off Choc Mint milkshakes, its the only flavour i can stomach. So i am craving everything at the mo.

The triffle sounds yummy tho, i cant wait to try out all the recipies :) xx

Back