Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Mix-a-mousse??!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Sarah_V, 14 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Sarah_V

Sarah_V Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Another question!! How do you all get on with the mix-a-mousse, I was dead excited about it and to be honest I have tried it twice and it is pants, what am I doing wrong :confused:

I mix it like it says on the side... but it is, at best, like a thick shake... heeelllpppp

Sarah xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dogtanion

Dogtanion Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Diet:
    ww
    I use cold as you can get it water - I mix the powder mousse stuff with the powder shake first then use a fork to mix the liquid in and whizz for a couple of minutes - then whack it in the fridge for about ten minutes. I always measure the water now as I had many many failiures to start with where it didn#t set at all!! 150 ml to one scoop (I always use a heaped one!!) Hope that helps x

4. andju

andju I lurve lurve lurve bars

Diet:
    slim and save
    yep all of the above but deffo mix it with the powder first or you end up with congealed lumps
    x

5. Dogtanion

Dogtanion Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Diet:
    ww
    Even if you mix it in together you sometimes still get lumps :( but not as many!!!!

6. Sarah_V

Sarah_V Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks folks, I'll give it another go, I mean it looks like it's just gelatine, if so I'd rather use my usual one and have no lumps and a 'mousse' that sets lol

7. LizzyT

LizzyT Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I use 200ml of cold water, mix a scoop of powder with my pack, water in the blender first then the pack, wizz for 10 seconds, scrape it off the sides of the blender, wizz for a minute, into a bowl and pop in the freezer for 10 minutes.

Always lump free for me and I love it, have one every evening!
    Even if you get it right though some people love it while others hate it!

8. Sarah_V

Sarah_V Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thank you for all the advice, I mixed 1 scoop with the pack 1st then added it to the water, I used 150mls and whisked away, it was delicious.. very happy and only one lump :)

Thanks girls xxx

9. Dogtanion

Dogtanion Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Diet:
    ww
    So glad you managed it!!! I love MAM!!!!

10. Sarah_V

Sarah_V Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    wooo hooo maybe we should start a fan club lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.