Mix-a-mousse??!!!

Sarah_V

Silver Member
Another question!! How do you all get on with the mix-a-mousse, I was dead excited about it and to be honest I have tried it twice and it is pants, what am I doing wrong :confused:

I mix it like it says on the side... but it is, at best, like a thick shake... heeelllpppp

Sarah xx

I use cold as you can get it water - I mix the powder mousse stuff with the powder shake first then use a fork to mix the liquid in and whizz for a couple of minutes - then whack it in the fridge for about ten minutes. I always measure the water now as I had many many failiures to start with where it didn#t set at all!! 150 ml to one scoop (I always use a heaped one!!) Hope that helps x

yep all of the above but deffo mix it with the powder first or you end up with congealed lumps
x

Thanks folks, I'll give it another go, I mean it looks like it's just gelatine, if so I'd rather use my usual one and have no lumps and a 'mousse' that sets lol

I use 200ml of cold water, mix a scoop of powder with my pack, water in the blender first then the pack, wizz for 10 seconds, scrape it off the sides of the blender, wizz for a minute, into a bowl and pop in the freezer for 10 minutes.

Always lump free for me and I love it, have one every evening!
Even if you get it right though some people love it while others hate it!

Thank you for all the advice, I mixed 1 scoop with the pack 1st then added it to the water, I used 150mls and whisked away, it was delicious.. very happy and only one lump :)

Thanks girls xxx

wooo hooo maybe we should start a fan club lol

Back