Mix it up!!

Did you buy one of the hand shaker beakers? They are good for cold shakes in work.
I brought in my electric whisk for the first week i made the shake... when people asked what i was drinking I said it was a nutrition shake, now they know but then they didnt. You can say a protein shake either if you dont want to say. I have my flapjacks for work lunch now to save the hassle of making anything work and do my shakes at home xxx

You can get the shakers on the LT website at £4.95,I think thats how much they are,ebay sell them too at about the same price x

When im making my choc shake hot i usually add the pack and some water to the blender blend it up for a few secs then add boiling water and stir it all in the blender then pour it in to my glass!

I tried just using boiling water in the blender but it kinda exploded and ent everywhere lol

I make mine up before I go to work - I make 2 and put them in bottles then put them in the fridge in work - there is no taste difference once you give them a good shake before you drink them

hey emma, I brought in a flask and I made the mixture in a mixing jug then, stirred it a bit and then poured the mixture into the flask and shook like I never shook before!!! It was still a tiny bit lumpy but much better than I had it before! ;)

I make mine up before I go to work - I make 2 and put them in bottles then put them in the fridge in work - there is no taste difference once you give them a good shake before you drink them

Thanks 4 all your advice every1 - would love to be able to make it up b4 I go but the pharmacist said u had t drink within 15mins of making does it not make a difference Oxy?? xx

No - i dont think it makes a difference - I have read on loads of sites about people doing this. Im still in Ketosis and I feel great - I no longer feel hungry. Im sure some people would think the taste is different but I dont think it is. Im gonna look it up at lunch though and I will post my findings

Okay I cannot find anything that says it makes any difference when you drink it. The only thing I found was someone said it tastes fresher within the first 15 minutes.

Im on week 2 and i feel great - im losing weight I dont feel hungry so it hasnt done me any harm

Apparently the shakes loose some of there nutritional stuff after 15 min, so iv been told by my chemist!

Hi guys you really should drink the shake within 15 mins to retain all nutrients!! xxx

:) hi .. i use the flap jacks for work ... i had no alternative cos nowhere to use a blender..(work on a shop floor in a car part manufacturers) fellas would have had a field day with me mixing shakes up in a blender ..lol... and yep my pharmacist told me drink within 15 mins or the nutrients are lost..sharon x

Hi, I bought a mini food processor called "the magic bullet" - there is another one on the market called "the Genie" it is fantastic, add mixture and water, switch on for about 20 seconds and its done.

It's small enough to carry about too.

I got mine from Woolworths, but I know they sell them in Poundstretcher/Instore for about £20.00, well worth it.

PS, it does hot shakes to perfection.

Hi, I bought a mini food processor called "the magic bullet" - there is another one on the market called "the Genie" it is fantastic, add mixture and water, switch on for about 20 seconds and its done.

I've got one of them, but got mine free off my mum, she got it from Bingo!! lol got to admit it's brill.

Back