mix to max?????

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by oh2beasize10, 4 February 2009 Social URL.

1. oh2beasize10

oh2beasize10 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    SLimming World
    hi there

i am doing ee and really enjoying it but my weight loss is slow(3 1/2 lb in 3 weeks) :sigh::sigh::sigh: and i feel like i need a boost. am i right in thinking mix to max can do this? what sort of results have you had?

thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
    :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LittleBottle

LittleBottle Where's Skinny Minnie?

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.68%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I gained a pound and a half doing extra easy (and lost the ability to poop lol), my consultant looked through my food diaries and confirmed it was all correct - that plan just doesn't suit me. I use Mix2Max instead so that I can have a green lunch which is easier at work (jacket with beans and cheese) then do a red tea if the OH comes over. I find it better as it means the only snacking you do is superfree. I've always had good losses with it so I'd say it's worth a try x

4. oh2beasize10

oh2beasize10 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    SLimming World
    thanks, i love jackets, in fact could happily live off them. do you count the cheese as hea and if so do you syn milk in tea/coffee?

5. LittleBottle

LittleBottle Where's Skinny Minnie?

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.68%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I have the cheese as a HEa but don't have milk in coffee and I've swapped my evening cups of tea for sugar free vimto made with hot water x

6. HellieCopter

HellieCopter Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7.5lb(19.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I find a Mix2Match day suits me at work quite often. If I'm not well prepared, I'll have a jacket spud with beans at lunchtime, and then an apple or banana, and yoghurt in the afternoon. Then I can have meat and veggies or something original for dinner.

Give it a try. It sounds like it's worth a go for you :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.