Mixing healthy extras

chris_s

Less of a man each day
Anyone split there healthy A's and B's at all?

According to the book I can have 350ml of skimmed milk or 5 laughing cow lights as an A option.

A few times I've had 140ml of milk and 3 laughing cows, anybody elso do this and is it an ok practice to adopt?

Hiya Chris - its absolutely fine as long as you measure very accurately and both items are listed as HEX's. xxx

yeah I do it sometimes and aslong as your eating the full amount of hex go for it and enjoy it! sometimes i find 5 triangle are too much for 4 ryvita :p it ends up like glue! lol

Well it seems to work so will keep doing it

Honestly, its fine! I was a consultant until last December and I was at a training session at Head Office when this very question was asked. The trainer checked with Dr Jackie Lavin the SW nutritionist during the break and she said it was perfectly ok as long as it was accurately split. Hope that helps! xxxx

I do this as well cos my C said it was ok. I always do it with my HEX A's and it still seems to be working for me x

everything ive read seems to suggest its ok.
im doing it for the first time today actually!! planned cheese and an apple as a snack but had sudden craving for cups of tea too so having 125ml skimmed milk and 21g cathedral city lighter.

Back