mixing ss and ss+

nimi

hi there can you do ss some days and ss+ other days as some days im fine on ss and on other days i struggle so was wondering if its ok to do both in 1 week

and if there loss is the same at the end of the month as eithway it seem the losses are the same?
:wave_cry:

thanks for the replys im glad you can mix ss and ss+ as i thought this would effect weight at the end of the week not sticking to one plann only at a time
think this option will make me stick to plann instead of eating junk when i shouldnt be lol

The weight loss on SS is the same as SS+. I know my CDC advised me to do SS+ if I could afford it. As for the 'needing something' - that was never about physical hunger as ketosis numbs all the hunger out and showed me things I needed to resolve with my food issues. This question has been asked before re SS+ and SS and I think CD says it's better to stick to the plan for a week but I could be wrong on that.

lol your lucky as when im in ketosis i dont need well have the urge to eat but i think i eat for the sake of eating
i think i need help to control my eating habbit this is what scares me when i reach me goal as i eat when i no i dont need to eat im addicted to food thats got me here in the first place lol

lol your lucky as when im in ketosis i dont need well have the urge to eat but i think i eat for the sake of eating
i think i need help to control my eating habbit this is what scares me when i reach me goal as i eat when i no i dont need to eat im addicted to food thats got me here in the first place lol
You and me both but you can get there. It's not easy but it is worth it. The book Eating Less helped me a lot. Good luck x

I mix and match ss/ss+ over the week - usually five days ss and two ss+ - it gives me the flexibility to eat out and to be less conspicuous - my losses were not as big as they could have been last time, but this time it hasn't made a huge difference to them! x

Back