1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Red Days mixing things up

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by dee 1, 1 February 2014 Social URL.

1. dee 1

dee 1 New Member

hi :)
    i'm on my 3rd week and have lost 7lb so far, i have decided to throw a few red days in as i like the idea of the extra HE's..... got to admit i thought i would miss the carbs but this is my third day andd so far i'm fine. how doe's anyone else find them?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Rochelle1

Rochelle1 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I haven't done red days but have done green days, and love them! The extra hex's were what tempted me too. Go for it Hun, red days look fab I only haven't done them because I've never been that much of a fan of meat, but is has changed recently I can't get enough of chicken or pork lol! So might have a cheeky red day in the future :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.