Extra Easy Mixing up Healthy Extras...

EmilyK83

Hi all! Quick question...

Has anyone tried mixing up their healthy extra choices - and if so, have you seen results change because of it?

I got stuck in a bit of an Alpen Light rut, but this week I'm trying to choose a different Healthy B option each day - bread on Mon, scan bran on Tues, Alpen Lights on Weds, pistachios Thurs, a tin of soup Fri. Will be going for dried apricots one day this weekend, and baked apples with mincemeat the other.

Anyone done the same and seen positive results from it, or is it pointless? :)

When I used to attend SW classes, the consultant there recommended to me to mix up my healthy extras a bit in order to boost my losses as I fell into a bit of a rut and was eating the same things most days. I did see the following week that my losses improved, which may have been due to the healthy extras.

Mixing it up a bit can only be a good thing as it'll result in you getting a wider variety of nutrients from the food you're eating, rather than the same stuff that's in the Alpen Light bars. Nuts, soup and fruits all contain excellent nutrients, which would probably benefit you more than Alpen Light bars every day so I'd say give it a try and see how it goes :)

Back