Mixing your HexAs

Pootler

Help me settle an argument with my mum. :) I've been mixing my HexAs and she says it's not allowed.

For example, instead of 250ml semi-skimmed milk OR 5 laughing Cow Lights, I'll divide each of those by five and take a portion of each. Usually it's three Laughing Cows and 100 ml of milk. She says that ruins the magic of SW and if I don't lose weight that will be the reason. I say poppycock. :)

What do you think?

NO idea but it will be interesting to hear from someone who does know if you can or not! x

I am pretty sure it used to be that you was not allowed to mix healthy extras as there was some concern you would not get your full calcium or fibre, however slimming world do now allow healthy extras to be mixed/split.

I think its only not allowed if the healthy extra is x PLUS y eg 28g plus scanbran you cant have the 28g bran flakes as 1/2 HEb and say 1 slice of bread from 400g loaf as the other 1/2 HEb.

Though think that is only a problem with b choices not a

I asked my consultant about this and she said it was fine to mix. I certainly don't see how it could affect weight loss anyway.

Back