MIZCARDIO'S LIFETIME RAMBLINGS

mizcardio

:p:p:p

So here I am, FINALLY at Lifetime status with Weight Watchers. My journey started in 2010 when I joined Weight Watchers but I really wasn't following the plan like I SHOULD. I was trying to continue eating all kinds of junk foods using my daily points. I tried to find support on the actual WW site but those ladies were really, HORRIBLY mean to me. There was one lady who recommended that I come to this site, I did but I was so put off from the WW folks that I end up giving up my journey altogether:(

In July of 2012 I was hired to teach Zumba at LA|Fitness; it was awesome...except, I weighed 183lbs and was rather embarrassed. Honestly, I didn't wanna be the fat Zumba instructor. Soooooo, I joined WW again as an on-line subscriber ONLY. I had an iPhone so I was able to get all the cool apps to help me with my journey this time. I was on a mission to have success this time. I used my YouTube channel as an outlet for support and all was well there. My class size & teaching schedule grew, and my body began to shrink. I shared my story with the people in my classes and many of them joined WW as well. In December I decided I was doing well enough to consider attempting to reach my goal weight and become a Lifetime member. So I became a meeting member, and bought an ActiveLink. In March of 2013 I hit goal and in May I became a Lifetime member. Yaaaaaaayyyy for everything being FREE for me. :character00100:
The people in my classes began calling WW telling them about me and my awesome progress; I had NO CLUE they were doing it
:grouphugg: I love them so much for that.

I got a call to teach Zumba to the WW employees during the month of September
Then I was on the show "Ask Florene" in September...I got to meet her and she was sooooooooo nice!!
Then I got another call to begin training as a Weight Watcher employee; yes.....I now WORK for Weight Watchers:clap: The past 6 months of my life has been an absolute DREAM....and all because I decided to lose weight:scale:
So I figured I'd come BACK on here and start a journal or something; I like to write and I'm always looking to meet others who are living a healthy lifestyle with Weight Watchers.

Here to subscribe. Really looking forward to reading your diary.
Sorry to hear everyone on the ww site were mean to you. You wont get that here. Theres so much support its unreal

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Here to follow, you have done so great on reaching your goal cant wait to get some well needed tips off you, looking forwarded to reading your diary

OMG how amazing things have turned out for you! You should be VERY proud of yourself :) I look forward to reading your jottings.x

Back