MizKirsty - Becoming my inner skinny!

Sorry it's been a bit manic we've been very busy!

I went out on a girly night out on Friday - plenty of alcohol and probably naughty picky foods (I can't remember!) Saturday a meal out cinema and lots of champers for celebrating out engagement !!

(He took me out and when we got home and snuggled up on sofa he pulled the bag out from behind the sofa and teased me with a guessing game for a while then finally asked! Lol! And I don't remember what he said bc I began hysterically crying lol!)

We've since been out several times since to celebrate and unfortunately that's meant food and wine! :(

So at wi tomorrow I am anticipating a huge gain! But I'm ignoring it - I may not even look I may get her to write it in and ill look when I loose bc I don't want it to discourage me!

I am from tomorrow having two food replacement shakes and then a Sw meal I need something to kick start my losses again and once that happens ill give them up again!

X

ooohhh how exciting....

my suggestion is to know the weight, at least then you can draw a line under it and (knowing that its been an exciting time for you too..) move past it, and im sure you will have a good loss with 2 MR products and a low fat slimming world meal :)

I agree with kes about finding out, even if you look at home... Good luck with the MR and congrats again x x

Well I'm off to get wi at Sw and I'm not looking forward to it at all!!!!

I know I've got a gain coming and I am prepared for it but it'll still hurt!

But your all right celebrating my engagement with Marcus and our families was more important this week.

But I have been slipping off the wagon for about a month I got a bit content where I was - a bit happy with my clothes size and the amazing clothes I was buying! But I'm not anymore!

I've emailed a personal trainer to hopefully spark my exercise mojo back again!

But I'm getting some food diary tools from Sw today too! Bc I really need to get this back! I am thinking of increasing my target to 10.7 or even 11. Purely bc of clothes size I'm already a 12-14 top and 14-16 bottom. And with the p training if I could tone that up I think I'd be happy!

Well there's some food for thought.

I pledge to post everyday including my food to keep me ok track this week! Here goes! Xx

It will be as bad and I will be drawing the line lol!!

Wdpr!! Dam you!

I'm even here 30mins before group starts :( by accident I got the wrong time - how long does it take to freeze out a lb haha! X

Last edited:
Haha! I'm frozen stiff lol no movement at all haha! Wdpr isn't going to help but I suppose will hopefully make me feel a bit better next week when I wi! Lol if it's not there last week! I'm sure it's nerves you know we all get so worked up over wi I'm sure it's down to that bc I always manage to go after lol! Xxx

I hope it went ok hun Xx

How did you get on hunni? Are we breaking into the 12's together me you and Kat after the new year x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'd love a Christmas present if 12:12.9 :) I'd be in heaven all Christmas! Today I'm 13:4 but I've got to go to Christchurch tomorrow and help my inlaws pack. They're moving near us. So I'm not in control of my food. I'm just going to have to hope for the best for 3 days. It was looking good for my Christmas goal of 13:1.5 as well. Maybe it'll be ok. At least ill be burning calories.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I don't think ill get 12 for Xmas! I have to reverse the damage I've done!

But I'm all planned and sorted for this week so wish me luck! X

Mizkirsty said:
I don't think ill get 12 for Xmas! I have to reverse the damage I've done!

But I'm all planned and sorted for this week so wish me luck! X

Good luck Hun, I've got everything crossed as well, what do you need to lose? X

I really hope it'll come off as quickly as it went on!! X

Back