MizKirsty - Becoming my inner skinny!

Well my New Years resolution begins today - and 2013 will be the year I get to target!!!

I wi at Sw tonight and ok I've just finished nights and had a month of messing around and not really knowing what I was doing.

So I know I've gained and that's fine life happens - worse things could happen - two of my friends died this year - me screwing my diet up is tiny in the grand scheme of things - so I forgive myself for living - I enjoyed it - and now I'm ready to reach target!

I'm fed up if rubbish food and I'm ready to get firmly back on the wagon!

I'm working out with my pt, and I'm planning my Sw foods I'm going to be more prepared and venture more into online shopping I think! Then I have no excuse.

I vow to be more adventurous with food and cooking so I don't get bored and slip!

But I promise myself that I will live, enjoy life because its far too sort and there are more important things.

I will try and check in with everyone daily! And make a real effort to post!

I've filled a prescription for xen and will pop my first tomorrow morning!

I won't be setting a target in the new challenge but merely totally losses - I never meet targets so why not just go with the flow!

I hole you've all had a fantastic Xmas and have a lighter new year ;)

And sorry for my rumblings! Xx

Missed you Hun, good luck with your official weigh in tonight.
How's it going with the personal trainer?
Here's to a slimline 2013 for us all x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Rumble away my love :) you sound positive but there was an underlying something else there as well. :( are you ok?
You will achieve whatever you set out to do in 2013 I know it. Ill be behind you all the way cxxx

Missed you Hun, good luck with your official weigh in tonight.
How's it going with the personal trainer?
Here's to a slimline 2013 for us all x

Yeah I've been a bit AWOL! But thanks I'm prepared to be shocked and humiliated but it's the beginning so it's ok!

It's good he's great only had a few sessions bc of Xmas! But so far so good lets hope it helps:) xxx

Yeah I've been a bit AWOL! But thanks I'm prepared to be shocked and humiliated but it's the beginning so it's ok!

It's good he's great only had a few sessions bc of Xmas! But so far so good lets hope it helps:) xxx

Don't be humiliated Hun, look how well you had done, you have had so much to deal with recently good and bad... Have you weighed yourself? It might not be as bad as you think x x

Rumble away my love :) you sound positive but there was an underlying something else there as well. :( are you ok?
You will achieve whatever you set out to do in 2013 I know it. Ill be behind you all the way cxxx

Lol! Thanks always moaning arent I lol !

I'm fed up of dieting and weight ruling my life I'm taking a different approach this year - I will be good and I will have slips and it won't be the end of the world it's life.

I'm not prepared to sacrifice being 22 and being with friends and going out with Marcus for it anymore. I'm going to live diet and loose weight simultaneously.

Work will make it slower and I recognise that but it's not gonna change so moping and moaning about it is wasted energy. I'm gonna be heavier at totm and it will suck but it's normal and having a crap week because of it is no longer on the agenda!

I'm so much happier now. I'm not prepared to get depressed over it anymore

To many young people die and I don't want to live my life and regret things - even if it means gaining a lb!

I'm living life I have so much to look forward to - and I'm hoping this new found positivity will keep me going.

Remind me of these posts though when I get my miserable head on lol!!! Xx

Oh Lordy Kirsty we are feeling philosophical and deep and meaningful aren't we.

Good for you :)

Welcome back hun , and km sure with how you feel atm you can achieve anything. Xx

Well I'm back and sorted went to Sw last night and got weighed - it's ok it'll be gone soon!

I picked up my new pack which I do love the design it's much more compact and girly but didn't have the red or green plan pages so I do have a bit of a makeshift book haha!

I've started my new book with this starting weight. This is the second half of my journey. I'm now on my way to target this year!

So awaiting my asda delivery! And looking forward to some descent food! Have a few new recipes to try out!!!

Lets hope this motivation continues! X

Yes! I'm feeling positive! This is the year hey! X

Well I'm back and sorted went to Sw last night and got weighed - it's ok it'll be gone soon!

I picked up my new pack which I do love the design it's much more compact and girly but didn't have the red or green plan pages so I do have a bit of a makeshift book haha!

I've started my new book with this starting weight. This is the second half of my journey. I'm now on my way to target this year!

So awaiting my asda delivery! And looking forward to some descent food! Have a few new recipes to try out!!!

Lets hope this motivation continues! X

Didn't you bet a separate red/green day book? We did...
You are sounding very positive Hun, 2013 is most definitely our year!!!

No I didn't I have just text my c to see if I can get one next week tbh I never stayed to group noone did and I didn't look or mention I do red/green so hopefully ill get one next week!

And yeah I'm feeling ready to get back on it! Xx

Aaah that's good then :) it's only the healthy extras that have changed other than the lovely girlie packaging we now have x

I prefer the new packs! Much more handbag friendly lol!!!

Have they I've not looked into the he - any new exciting ones?!

Are you still taking xen Lisa I popped my first today from my new script! X

I prefer the new packs! Much more handbag friendly lol!!!

Have they I've not looked into the he - any new exciting ones?!

Are you still taking xen Lisa I popped my first today from my new script! X

Exactly so much better looking I agree, probably will find I take it to work with me now haha
Milk allowance has changed, there are some changes with cheese, new ryvitas and soups.. Are you online with them? It lists all the changes.. Think you can have some nuts too

Yeah I am taking xen, just once or twice a day, but haven't taken any over Xmas, started back on them today. I am due a review actually, I have lost 10lb since last review so hoping that as my BMI is high still he will continue to let me have them.
Need to go before 14th jan as I away in a hotel on a course, so don't think that will do me any good lol x

Exactly so much better looking I agree, probably will find I take it to work with me now haha
Milk allowance has changed, there are some changes with cheese, new ryvitas and soups.. Are you online with them? It lists all the changes.. Think you can have some nuts too

Yeah I am taking xen, just once or twice a day, but haven't taken any over Xmas, started back on them today. I am due a review actually, I have lost 10lb since last review so hoping that as my BMI is high still he will continue to let me have them.
Need to go before 14th jan as I away in a hotel on a course, so don't think that will do me any good lol x

Ahhhh ok! I noticed the soups etc but didn't check the milk etc!

But I noticed the syns have changed on a few things!

I quite often have a chow mein on the weekend it used to be 7syns (for half a portion or tub!) but now it says 8 for a portion! I'm still slightly confused whether that's the whole thing!

Aw I'm sure your be fine hunny!! Xx

I need to have a proper look through really, had planned to do that this morning as well as a number of other things, but gizmo has taken all my time today x

Wahooooooo day 1 on track = success!!!

Let hope it continues tomorrow :)

My asda delivery arrived today not happy - x lean mince is now standard mince :( veggies pretty much needed eating last week had to chuck a few away!! :(

Note to self do not order fresh produce online! X

Back