MizKirsty - Becoming my inner skinny!

You know you can do it!!!! We are all in this together!!!

We most definAtely are, I'm ready to get back on it... Hope I manage it easily but I know you will support me :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hope you are going ok xxx

Ok I've been Mia and I've been AWOL.

I've not really been on or off of it.

But I will be super glueing my fat wobbly arse back on the wagon tomorrow morning. I'm planned and raring to go!

Wish me luck! X

Well breakfast was had on the wagon so that's one outta three meals as planned lol!!

We can do it!! Xx

Well day one of being back on the wagon was amazingly awesomely 100% wahoo

Hopefully the same will be said for tomorrow :) x

I'm at 1390 cals which is a good day I allowed myself the extra cals as technically I'd had an extra day bc I'd been on nights but not slept the entire day as I'm not on one tonight! (Three starting tomorrow!).

But I'm pleased! I opened a packet of luxurious biscuits 66cals each! Hobnoby caramelly chocolatey biscuits I ate two and left the packet next too me!

How good is that will power!! X

I've been quiet. I've even AWOL but I have been lurking!

I go on holiday again next week it's a haven holiday to Cornwall (hopefully the weather will prevail!) for a 5 day holiday.

And then due to my complete lack of self control belief motivation and ability to stick to anything and loose any weight I've made a huge decision.

I know this decision will cause lots of controversy. But my mind is made up.

I will be starting the Cambridge diet on Monday 12th. It is TFR (total food replacement) and vlcd (very low calorie diet).

I know a lot of you do not agree with them and that's fine I appreciate that.

But I have already decided this is the next step in my journey.

Ill remain lurking around here as I love you all so much!

I hope that's all ok :) and I must admit I am very excited!! And hoping to nice some if this fat!!! X

I did the Cambridge diet to lose weight for my wedding. Good luck! And have a nice holiday, which Haven site are you going to?

Were going to perran sands - we went there years ago and it was nice them lets hope it's remained that way. We're taking my younger brother with us which will be good!

And Newquay have the board masters on so we can drive over and watch that too :) xx

I don't overly agree but I am not totally against it. Different things work for different people. The only reason I don't like it is because I couldn't stick to it. Of course you should still hang around :) wouldn't be the same otherwise. I really hope it works for you. Xx

I don't overly agree but I am not totally against it. Different things work for different people. The only reason I don't like it is because I couldn't stick to it. Of course you should still hang around :) wouldn't be the same otherwise. I really hope it works for you. Xx

No and I completely appreciate your opinion. I'm sort of in the same mind I have no stron views either way.

I've lost weight through dieting and have tried to get back on it but ATM I don't seem to be able to make it work for me.

If I only had a stone to go I wouldn't do it but the fact is I'd like over 4 stone gone. And tbh as quickly as possible.

I'm committing to completing the refeed programme as otherwise I don't see the point a you will only gain what you've lost.

So here's hoping for a successful rest of my journey starting when I get back from holiday :) xx

Back