MizKirsty - Becoming my inner skinny!

I'm already feeling a bit better not sure what it was but didn't last long so that's good :)

Worked out again circuits!! And even when I was dying and my pt reduced the numbers I was like no I'm gonna do the full 10 not 8!! He was extremely impressed! Infact so was I! I really pushed myself!

I'm sure I won't like it tomorrow when I feel like I'm dying lol!

Foods been good as well today! About 100cals into my exercise so will have eaten around 1300 cals but burnt almost 700! So that's good :)

Feeling positive :) x

Hows it going Hun ?????

Hmmmm lol

Well wi sat was 2lbs up from Fridays sneaky peak my fault naughty foods! So ended up with a 2.5lb loss which I'm happy with its a loss!

Today I'm up 2lbs from that wi. I had a complete binge yesterday!

We had a lovely day chilling and just being a couple and unfortunately that involve dinner out and naughty bits so I know that fluctuation is also my fault!

So I've had strong words with myself! And I have a fab day planned!!

Pav my pt Measured and weighed me today. And I asked him not to tell me the figures just the differences. I wi post breakfast and lots of water before workout with all my clothes and trainers on! Plus it's different scales! So he agree that was fine hell tell me the differences and ill never know if I wi at a million or 8 stone on his scales hahaha!

But I'm feeling ok. The binge is outta my system. And I'm ready to strap back in the wagon fully! I'm aiming for 5lbs this week so it'll take some hard work!

I'm on nights thur fri sat and I'm aiming to at least once after a night go swimming in the morning before bed! Now I'm saying a 20min swim which is about 20 lengths maybe a few more is ample not a huge session but just enough to keep me going!!

But if I can manage each day great but if only once that's also fine ... Tiny tiny steps at a time :) xx

Sounds like we are about the same head space...

And from the sig I saw on my phone (signatures don't come up on my iPad) we are probably at the same weight???

Yeah we can both do we just need to maintain that positive mind set!!

I really trying to focus that any loss is a loss and equally important. I'm no longer punishing myself for failing I'm finding ways to avoid it happening again.

I will get there ... Eventually lol.

But I'm doing this to also live and enjoy life so u need to remember that :)

Hopefully ill manage a good week to counter my naughty weekend!! It's now outta my system I can move on xxx

Omg soooooo hungry! X

I've been like that this week too! Lol.... awful! I had to take myself to bed ridiculously early. ...a) to stop myself eating and b) to get away from the husband before I was horrible to him! Lol

I've been like that this week too! Lol.... awful! I had to take myself to bed ridiculously early. ...a) to stop myself eating and b) to get away from the husband before I was horrible to him! Lol

Lol I'm hoping mines due to the increase in workouts!
Bc Totm isn't due!!

I've resisted so far and ended at 1239 cals! But that's probably why! X

Well where do I begin I put my beautiful Peggy (my Citroen c2!) in for mot yesterday. And she failed badly. Which was a complete shock she passed so last year with nothing!

So I had her valeted to make her feel better and more special bc she is beautiful and I do neglect her cleanliness lol!

(£12 bargain inside and out!)

But I've been left with a bill around £750!!! 4 tyres some welding springs links wipers headlight! Just sucks!!

So I have to confess in my depression last night I had a bad night food wise! A garlic ciabatta, 3 slices of pizza and some cheesy chips :(

But I've had a much better day today 3 meals no snacks 1400 cals 200 more than I wanted but there's always tomorrow! A good day is good regardless!

I need to get my head back into it again properly. I think the exercise intensity has made me hungry so I'm gonna take it back for two weeks to allow me to get control over the eating then ill reintroduce the exercise. This week ill be wi on Sunday post 3 nights and I'd like 2 lbs down!

Not convinced but ill try! Xxx

Ouch to your bill for Peggy :(

Well done on a good day behind you, sounds like a good plan for your exercise x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah there's no point in exercising if its causing me to over eat one step at a time hey. So gonna get back into control of that and go from there.

I know it's a good job she's so gorgeous else I'd have been more upset lol!!

Bloody cars hey!! Xx

Think I need a pick of Peggy ;) in all her glory

Ooh big bill. Cars can be so expensive to fix. But you know alot of the cost is labour, the parts dont always cost that much. My hubby is a mechanic and has seen it all. Most garages do you over when it comes to things like this. He had also seen where the garage has failed it on certain things and it should have passed. Hubby is also a tester ( but on hgv's)

Anyway well done on a great day, we will only concentrate on the positives. :D

Oh yes the original quote from kwikfit was horrendous I took it elsewhere for fixing! They were completely ripping me off!!!

Here's Peggy ...

image-669607985.jpg

I love her! Xx

Well I've taken a leaf out of everyone else books and reread the beginning of my diary!

I'm taking it one step at a time!

I'm really hoping I can maintain a 100% day today!

And be 1200 cals or less. I'm taking on a no nonsense attitude. And will not be allowing anything pass my lips that isn't meant to which will be hard especially on nights but its the only way I'm gonna get back on it!

I did it before my holiday and i can do it again! And I need too! Feeling very fat and fed up!! Xx

Yeah it has been! It's been rubbish but I deffo need to ATM the scales are very slowly but still are going up! So I need to sort it!

So far so good today! Xx

You know you can do it!!!! We are all in this together!!!

Back