MizKirsty - Becoming my inner skinny!

Maybe allow your self a little treat. Then you won't feel like you are trying to self sabotage.

That's exactly what I did this week - you know Sw so I increased syns that day but minuses it from weekly total of syns so didn't feel like I'd blown it !! And then I didn't binge bc id ruined it !!

I think it's just taking that alternative attitude where I have to also live my life but can rectify it if needed! X

you have to give a little something back to yourself, and if doing the above helps you to stop self sabotaging your weight loss, then you need to do it. yes it may slow things down, but it will at least give you the opportunity to be able to just relax, and stop and think about what you are going to achieve in the long run rather than binge and go oh crap now im back to square one!

Yeah exactly we'll here's hoping it'll work my Sw consultant seems to think it will as it's along the same idea as a treat bag (where you put your weekly syns in a bag and if you eat them all in one day fine but no more syns all week type of thing!)

But it kept me in the right frame of mind and have me something to focus on and keep my rad straight if that makes sense?!

How's everything your end kes what are you up too?! X

Well I've been spinning tonight I'm booked on a spin class mon tue thur fri and sun of next week - this is what I do during my week off let's hope I get a nice big loss next week (a nice loss would also be appreciated tomorrow lol!) x

Wishing you a calm and happy day.. And s good loss for your WI :)

Thank you I need all the help I can get! X

im sure you dont need any help,
im doing ok, need to keep on track, and be good.. but ill get there...

how is it you can get into a spin class on a sunday night...???

im sure you will do really well next week with all that spinning...

i like the idea of a bag of syns. thats quite a good idea. :)

They've started a new spin class on Sundays at 6 pm which for me is great - I love it!

And I'm hoping with all that spinning I'll be ok! I'll be disappointed if not!

Well today is the day! Time to see how my week has truly been!

Sw wise it's been good ill be deeply upset without a loss - I'm not silly I understand my losses have slowed so id be happy with 1lb but would be ok with 1/2 I do not want a sts!!! X

Well it's wi day again! Butterflies have infested me lol!

Oh well here's hoping....

Whoop whoop 2lbs lost!

It even flicked down to 2.5 then came back up I'm chuffed ... Here's to another week and another lb! X

Mizkirsty said:
Whoop whoop 2lbs lost!

It even flicked down to 2.5 then came back up I'm chuffed ... Here's to another week and another lb! X

Yay well done x x

Back