MizKirsty - Becoming my inner skinny!

Hey hun, I've been so low today too..I hada sneaky weigh earlier and it showed a 1lb loss...another 1lb!!! I'm sick of hun, I can't understand why my body is behaving like this the last few months! It's official weigh in day and I'm expecting an sts or even a gain...

I nearly hit self destruct big time today...but just settled with 2 smarties ice creams...oh well... we'll see what happens tomorrow :)

good luck for weigh in tonight......
cheer up... you know we can all do it if we stick together!!!!!!

Let us know how you do later hun :)

-2 yay!!!!

I'm chuffed that makes 15st exactly! I'm so pleased! Means next week hopefully I'll break into the 14s even with a 1/2 lb loss! Bring it on!!

Only issue I have this week is very limited time for exercise! As I'm working the 3 days I usually pack in 6 classes! So just hoping the gym will prevail lol

So happy!!

Thanks everyone for your support!! Xx

Well done hun, so pleased for you! That sucks you have to work though, don't wear yourself out though :)

Yeah I'll be buggered by the weekend lol!! But if I keep my food clean I'll be fine!!

Thanks!!.

How you getting on?! Xx

Oh and next week if I make it into the 14s I'll be the lightest i have Been since I was 16 (actually can't ever remember being this small but it seems better to e 14 something than 15!!! Xx

I'm alright hun, have had good day, and feel a bit better mood wise. It's been bloody hot today so have been sluggish, it should be cooler tomorrow hopefully, so I'll be mowing the lawns and doing the gardening..then coming in for some wii fitness :) so i'll probably be buggered too lol!

Well done kirsty! I know exact how you feel, I hit 14st 13lbs today. Wohoooo

Gemma79 said:
Well done kirsty! I know exact how you feel, I hit 14st 13lbs today. Wohoooo

Yay!! Well done that's amazing (super jealous!) hopefully I'll be joining you next week :)

Finger crossed lol xxx

bunny_hops said:
I'm alright hun, have had good day, and feel a bit better mood wise. It's been bloody hot today so have been sluggish, it should be cooler tomorrow hopefully, so I'll be mowing the lawns and doing the gardening..then coming in for some wii fitness :) so i'll probably be buggered too lol!

Aw I'm glad your feeling a bit better! Yeah the weather is getting to me a bit - it's hideously sweaty at the hospital especially on 12hr shifts!! I'll blame you if it's not cooler today ;) lol

I havent used my wii fit in ages! Think I might buy the biggest loser game see how that is? What game do you use?

X

I use my fitness coach, it takes a while to set up but it's worth it. The woman in the game, Maya, she sets up your own program based on your measurements and a few tests. Then you can follow her program as well choose your own, there's cardio, yoga, strength...it's quite good.

I haven't got The Biggest Loser game yet, I do want that though :)

I have wii fit but nothing more we have a kinnect to so maybe I'll look into games for that?!

I've had a relatively stressful day at work! Felt starving all day had a few naughty bites but within syns!

But officially can workout all week bc my next day off is sat - infect that's my only day off! And I don't think I'll be using that to work out! Xx

Allow your body to rest hun, you being on your feet all day this week should be ok with exercise.. maybe try and do some of the yoga moves on the Wii fit to try and relax you... (and tone muscles)

Glad you had a good day with in syns

Yeah I'm actually really physically and mentally exhausted I'm really struggling ATM not so much food wise but just keep going!

I def need a nice holiday somewhere! To relax think of nothing do nothing and chill!
Yeah I've never done yoga! I'll give it a go though! Maybe I'll do boxercise sat!? But i dunno bc I will be dead on my feet I an sure!

I can feel the naughty munchies coming due to tiredness but trying really hard to stat focused! But working all these hours is making it really hard!

Can't wait to just work full time tater than full time and part time lol! Xx

Don't crumble at the munchies! It's not worth it, and you will just get cranky at yourself for doing it!

You can do it and you can say no.

Dont just think you will have 1 so and so, cause it won't be just one, it will be one more, then I will stop....

Sounds like you need a rest hun, I think you deserve that day off to chill and do something that you want to do that doesn't involve gyms etc.. Yoga is good though, I do that, it helps my back so much and it's great for the mind :)

Have you seen the new zumba game for the kinnect? Looks good :)

I did the demo of the Zumba for te kinnect but didn't go much on it tbh dont think it's for me !!

Yeah knackered! I'm Completely fed up tbh I need a break! But had a good day food wise! Only 3 syns - considering a curly wurly!

Xx

Oh yay! No work for me tonight but gutted I didn't find out till I had left bc I could have gone aquafit but now it's fully booked :( sucky sucky!

But mood has improved bc of it lol! Xx

Also boo hoo-

I've just been hit by mr tango and I have no idea why!!

I've had a jacket pot beans and cheese for lunch (in a cafe so guessing full fat cheese but less than 1oz I'd estimate!)

Pasta ww pasta sauce sweetcorn and reduced fat cheese!

That's it! And I don't get it! I've never had a reaction to those before!! That's just unfair! :( xxx

Last edited:
hmmm maybe you've over loaded a bit hun... what have you had in the last 2 days? Have you reacted to beans before?...some people say they bring on the tango..

Did you have the curly wurly?...I'm glad you're feeling better hun, please rest up though, you're going to burn out ;)

Back