MizKirsty - Becoming my inner skinny!

Hiho Hiho it's off to work I go :(

I hate early mornings!! But I've planned my food choices today so should be on for a good day if i can avoid the toast :( xxx

Hope you have a good day hun!!

Yesterday at work it was somones last day so I did have a piece ( a small piece) of cake :( but it was within syns and I resisted the toast which I actually found really hard!!

Today is a day off so I've had a lovely lie in and think I'll pop to the gym and go for a swim after!!

How've you been getting on?! X

I've had a naughty sneaky wi today at home to see what I can expect at the docs (going fri) and I've lost (hopefully it stays) and for the first time I can ever remember I am in the 14s!!!!! Ahhhhhhh

X

I've had a naughty sneaky wi today at home to see what I can expect at the docs (going fri) and I've lost (hopefully it stays) and for the first time I can ever remember I am in the 14s!!!!! Ahhhhhhh

X

Well done hun!!...You can stay on track track till docs check, we know you can!!

I love toast, I don't have it very often as I'd probably toast a whole loaf lol!

Lol I just think toast in the morning during a long shift is really comforting and it's convenient just it's always white and real butter so I need to curb it!!

But yeah I'm chuffed with the sneaky peak however we all know how much our bodies can fluctuate!! I just don't want her to stop the prescription I know it's silly but it mentally helps me focus!!

I just panic I think but still remaining focussed!!! Xx

Had a good food day finally feel satisfied hunger wise been hungry all dam woman monthlys!!!

But stuck to it and planning either a run or swim later!! Think it depends how motivated the oh is! Won't go running on my own but would swimming!!

What do you think is best?! Swim or run?! Xx

I think the swim, less forced impact on the body, works the arms and upper chest too..I'd swim over run :)

Yeah I prefer swim over run! But mfp says I'll burn more calories running. But tbh I think it'll end up a swim bc the oh isn't in an extremely motivated mood lol!

Plus I actually really fancy a swim!!

I used to do aquafit once a week think I wanna get back into it again!

Do you swim much?! X

I wish hun..I think i'd be mistaken as a float lol!!

I used to swim so much, all the time! But I stopped after my second child was born, I just so self conscious of it..shame, cos I really love to swim. My eldest swims, he takes intensive lessons and he loves it. My youngest doesn't yet..

Thats one of things I'm looking forward to, going back to swimming and taking the kids :)

Aw Hun! I used to feel like that but I just think I'm there to burn calories and get fit if people think I look horrid then don't bloody well look!

When I started the exercise classes I used to feel everyone would watch me especially in spinning !! Prob bc I couldn't keep up initially but actually everyones so focused on what they're doing they don't look!

And once your in the pool no one can see you anyway!!!

I've now learnt to love exercise (didn't think I'd ever say that!!!) xx

Swam for 40mins!!! Phew time for bed before step tomorrow xx

I was in a real crap relationship too, full of emotional blackmail amongst other things..he really put me down, then I ate more to make myself feel better, damn vicious circle lol!.. I guess I just need to get my confidence back..it'll come :)

Glad you enjoyed your swim xx

Aw hon that's awful! I know what you mean once your in that cycle it is very difficult to stop but go you for having the strength to do that!! And look at you now - doing wonderfully!!

People like that are not worth the time of day!!
Xxxx

Yeah it was quite refreshing going swimming actually!! It meant I actually moved yesterday! Wednesdays i don't know why but are truely crap for classes at my gym!! So think I'm gonna start aquafit on a we'd eve again I ave up before bc it wa a nightmare to book on to but now it's got mre space I'll try again!! Xx

Yeah, he was a total pig hun!..still is! I still have to see him once a week as we had a child together (what the hell was I thinking lol)

I'm gonna love rubbing it in his face when I've got the weight off, I can loose weight,but he'll still be ugly! :8855:

Exercise in water is so good for you, and aquafit sounds a lot of fun! I did water exercise during my pregnancy :)

Hopefully it shouldn't be too long before I can start swimming again, our gym opens quite early so I'd probably go as early as possible, when it's quieter, the evenings are always busier and weekends are a nightmare with the kids in the pool!

Better off without then you need someone to treat you like a queen and nothing less :)

I know I get like that when I go! Kids will be kids I remember when I was one of those annoying kids - couldn't figure out why people went just to swim up and down lol boring!!! Haha but what annoys me more - like last night when adults go to lane swimming but don't swim!!! Just muck around ruining it for everyone else!! I just think your old enough to know better if you can't swim don't go!!

Sorry rant over lol!! Off to step aerobics now :) I'm ready to die haha!! Xx

Another good day!!

I did have some ice-cream (10syns) but it was calculated and measured!!

Went to step aerobics - a diff instructor today and I found myself getting bored glad my usual one is back next week :)

Docs wi tomorrow im nervous to say the least!!

Another question ie been using mfp - bc I do slot of exercise I get my cal intake and a net cal! Which do you guys monitor more (I'm not saying I'm gonna eat more just wondered which was more to do with loosing?) xx

I look more at the cal intake.. I use my bmr and my cal intake, then see what the difference is, and hopefully try to burn what I don't need.

Good luck for tomorrow hun!! Let us know how you do!
x

Yes, good luck at the Dr tomorrow... I'm sure you will be fine.

I'm gonna need it :s I hate getting weighed at the docs anyway let alone now!! :( x

Back