MizKirsty - Becoming my inner skinny!

lol!...you're a glutton for punishment lol! :) You do sound full of beans though, which is great :) I'm weighing in this Saturday and have my Dr's check on Monday...urgh! ;)

O I have another months supply so don't have to worry about the docs just yet thank goodness !

Lol I feel good I know I can get some great losses in the next couple of weeks so I'm buzzing!! Really determined lol!! Xx

Today so far is 100% I'm chuffed - know what I'm doing for dinner - only concern is I'm hungry ATM and oh isn't home and he had plans to go training this evening that could potentially mean a 930 dinner - however if he's still planning on going I think I'll be eating without him!! Xxx

Well go me!!! 100% today!! My oh didnt go out in the end so we ended up eating at a reasonable time and it was yummy - pork chops (fat removed - and grilled) with mixed veg and cheese sauce! Followed by some fresh fruit!!

So in total 5 syns - which will help counteract my treat yesterday!

I didnt make it to aquafit tonight night - i can feel my mucles aching from earliers class!! But ive worked out once and been 110% so im happy!!

Tomorrow i have a lunch out - im not sure whether to go - i can have a salad but im not sure whether that will throw me mentally - what do you think!?!

xx

So sw

Your welcome, i don't think any of us give ourselves enough credit for those days. I'm on day 7 and keep telling myself another 358 and i'd be a person i've never seen before. I think i'm going to print it out and keep crossing them off in big red pen

Sounds like a plan :) no your completely right - it's nice to have someone so positive on the board :) xx

O I have another months supply so don't have to worry about the docs just yet thank goodness !

Lol I feel good I know I can get some great losses in the next couple of weeks so I'm buzzing!! Really determined lol!! Xx

I still have to go to my prescription, so I can keep the blues til I need to use them. She was really nice last time I went, she must've had a bit cos she's normally vile! lol!

Well go me!!! 100% today!! My oh didnt go out in the end so we ended up eating at a reasonable time and it was yummy - pork chops (fat removed - and grilled) with mixed veg and cheese sauce! Followed by some fresh fruit!!

So in total 5 syns - which will help counteract my treat yesterday!

I didnt make it to aquafit tonight night - i can feel my mucles aching from earliers class!! But ive worked out once and been 110% so im happy!!

Tomorrow i have a lunch out - im not sure whether to go - i can have a salad but im not sure whether that will throw me mentally - what do you think!?!

xx

So sw

Well done on the 100% it's hard though isn't it hun...have you thought about the lunch?

I did have a naughty lunch had a jacket pot and a chicken wrap - which isn't good sw wise still under 15syns - but this was all I ate all day then went to work starving resisted food there then came home and ate some prawn crackers :( naughty!!!

So not 100% yest but back on 100% today yay!! Xx

I did have a naughty lunch had a jacket pot and a chicken wrap - which isn't good sw wise still under 15syns - but this was all I ate all day then went to work starving resisted food there then came home and ate some prawn crackers :( naughty!!!

So not 100% yest but back on 100% today yay!! Xx

Ok, so probably not too good, but really not that bad, when you think it was just a potato, a chicken wrap all day then a few prawn crackers...plus the chicken is really low carb so that's good :D

Oh it could have been worse - could have chosen a pizza :( or even whn I had the prawn crackers the chip shop chips my oh left for me went in the bin - so pleased with that tbh!! Xx

Well done at resisiting those chip shop chips...the smell of salt and vinegar on chips makes me drool lol!

O well I had another bad day following that - not bad bad but meals out so not homemade good foods I'm sure they were all wrong for my diet! Kinda spiralled outta control on fri feeling rubbish etc!

But refocused yesterday - resisted a costa cake and dessert at work - very testing tbh!

Had minimal calories only 850- yesterday to refocus!! Plus working so no time to eat but makes me feel better knowing I can survive on less so will !!!

Not expecting a loss this week as been all over the place but much more focuses this week!! Xx

Sorry to hear you've had a rough few days...having very few calories could actually do you more harm than good, so try and up them again hun.

You could be surprised though with a loss this week, you have been before, so you never know ;)

I feel much better now! And feeling a bit more focused - however time will tell!!

I wasn't purposefully restricting calories just didn't really get chance to eat!!!

But did remind me that I don't need to eat all the time I can resist and survive!! You know?!

I'm gonna be extremely strict this week- hoping a strong week will refocus and keep me on the straight and narrow!!

How many cals do you take in a day on tfr?! - outta curiosity?! Xx

There are 3 different levels.. I'm on TS which is total solutions, that means I have nothing but the packs. 3 in total. In total my calories per day are 600, but the upside to that is, in those packs and calories are my recommended nutrients etc so my body gets everything it needs to function etc. People doing a TFR are more healthy than those that aren't because we are getting those nutrients where by others eating food would get nutrients etc but not everything and not as much.

The other stages are WS which is working solutions which is a total of 1000 calories a days, 3 packs and a 400 calorie controlled ketogenic meal.

The other stage is SS simple solutions which is 1200 calories a day, 3 packs and a 600 calorie controlled and ketogenic meal.

I know what you mean hun, just don't want you to get poorly though, you seem to be rushing here and everywhere lol!

Back