MizKirsty - Becoming my inner skinny!

I'm do happy I'm At 13.6.5 that's a 2.5lb loss this week!!! Ahhhh so happy!!! Xx

alongwaytogo said:
Well done Kirsty x

Thanks I'm chuffed only 1.5lbs to go before back to pre holiday weight :)

How are you doing?! Xx

well done hun.. i am really pleased for you :)

Thanks guys - and to top it all off I've just run 3mi or 5k!!!!

Xx

Well I've very much impressed myself!

I ran 2.33 mi with one 3sec stop!!! Last time I ran that same route I stopped more than 4 times and I literally ran over a mile at once today! It feels so good I can't burbs I used to think i couldn't run just shows how wrong I was!!

Still think I may gain this week after not having a pop for four days and I did have a very sad emotional day at work which meant a donut at lunch time and not a real cooked dinner!

But my body has been changing so I'm ok! And this week has been a tough adjustment!!! Xxx

Mizkirsty said:
Well I've very much impressed myself!

I ran 2.33 mi with one 3sec stop!!! Last time I ran that same route I stopped more than 4 times and I literally ran over a mile at once today! It feels so good I can't burbs I used to think i couldn't run just shows how wrong I was!!

Still think I may gain this week after not having a pop for four days and I did have a very sad emotional day at work which meant a donut at lunch time and not a real cooked dinner!

But my body has been changing so I'm ok! And this week has been a tough adjustment!!! Xxx

Well done on the running Hun :) x

Ok so back on a run of nights...

One night down two to go!

And so far so good I'm prepared and feeling in control ATM!

Here's hoping for a good loss this week hey!' xx

Mizkirsty said:
Ok so back on a run of nights...

One night down two to go!

And so far so good I'm prepared and feeling in control ATM!

Here's hoping for a good loss this week hey!' xx

Fingers crossed... Is it you weigh in tonight? X

No Monday a little while to go :( lol xx

Back