MizKirsty - Becoming my inner skinny!

Aaaah I thought you had swapped weigh days :)

I was going to but then I just switched Sw groups instead :) xx

I'm starving today! Is this the night shift madness munches!!??

Ugh I'm soooooooo hungry its mad!!!

Ready meal in the microwave!!!

Last one tonight!

And sneaky peak wi at 13.4!! So hopefully that'll still be there on Monday hey!!! X

Mizkirsty said:
I'm starving today! Is this the night shift madness munches!!??

Ugh I'm soooooooo hungry its mad!!!

Ready meal in the microwave!!!

Last one tonight!

And sneaky peak wi at 13.4!! So hopefully that'll still be there on Monday hey!!! X

Nights are terrible for messing your appetite up babe x

Well I was looking at a 2.5lb loss this week - well below Florida beginning weight - excellent the lightest I've ever been recorded anyway! How exciting!! All that exercise had helped I felt skinny my new jeans had got too big feeling fab!!!

Then I step on the scales pre official wi today expecting to see around 13.4 as that's where I'd stabilised all week!!!

Oh no 13.6.25 when I first got up ok so a sts very disappointing - drunk some Ribena to flush the system as you do - 13.8!!! That's a gain within an hour and 4lba gained since Friday!

I'm at my wits end now feeling miserable depressed and completely fed up! I want to throw myself into a giant tub of chocolate pizza ice team and chips! And actually probably will this evening!

I'm even umming and ahhing about bother to go Sw tonight and tbh full stop!

ATM I just can't see the point I was never this miserable when I was fat - ok I wasn't happy but I didn't feel this crappy and so much of a failure! I'd accept it if I'd eaten crap! I didn't even cheat at the BBQ no alcohol only bread off plan not even a sausage!

Completely fed up.

Oh Kirsty! What a nightmare. You know time before last when I weighed on st docs I gained 3 lbs in one day and was so fed up, next time i weighed in I had lost 11 lbs and the nurse couldn't believe it, but I knew the first wi wasn't right iykwim.

Just try and look at the longer term and how far you have come. I know it's easier said than done, but don't get hung up on the scales. Big hugs x

It's just so depressing - trouble is mine never catches up :(

maybe it's my scales (haha trying to kid myself eh!)

I'm just fed up of the same miserable crap every week! Xx

Ok official wi 13.6 so -1/2lb from last wi it's a loss so I'm able to continue another week :) xx

yay :)
I didnt get chance to reply to your earlier post.. hope you are ok.. and I am glad you still went :)

The hard times will make the successes sweeter. You should be so proud that you went back. You've proved you're strong enough to face the challencege. Facing those challenges is what will get you to your goal. x

Glad official weigh in meant there was a little loss, i know it can be really disheartening at times but we just have to pick ourselves up and get back on with it.

Even if your not loosing weight you are probably loosing inches - are you measuring yourself?

Yeah I know I just had a bit of a meltdown lol!
I'm ok ATM!

Struggling this week with totm craving sugary things and with 4 long days at work the last one which I hadn't planned to much meant a difficult day yesterday! :(

Oh well 100% now hey! Xx

Mizkirsty said:
Yeah I know I just had a bit of a meltdown lol!
I'm ok ATM!

Struggling this week with totm craving sugary things and with 4 long days at work the last one which I hadn't planned to much meant a difficult day yesterday! :(

Oh well 100% now hey! Xx

Meltdown? Thought we'd decided it was an all out toddler tantrum lol (you know I love you really!)

You are doing so well & I am sure night shifts & things like that have messed with your body a fair bit. I know you behaved on them but they mess your system up as it is confused, when I worked nights I gained about 2 stone although I think a lot of that was the fact I ate like a pig!!!

Onwards & downwards Kirsty xx

Think I agree with Lexie on that one Kirsty. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ME?! Toddler tantrum?! Really I don't believe it! Lol !! I'm working another extra shift Sunday now! God I'm living here ATM! Oh well let's hope it will help for Monday - I've not stepped on the scales all week and I'm scared now! Xxx

Right it's been a week and it's now wi day again :( I'm not hopeful in anyway I've had a dodgy week with working extra shifts not ring able to exercise and sneaking in the odd naughty food I just hope the damage isn't too bad! X

Mizkirsty said:
Right it's been a week and it's now wi day again :( I'm not hopeful in anyway I've had a dodgy week with working extra shifts not ring able to exercise and sneaking in the odd naughty food I just hope the damage isn't too bad! X

I'm sure it won't be babe x

Well a 1/2lb gain for me this week! Never mind! I've ha a horrid week totm and cravings along with 5 long shifts and picking!

Nights shifts this week I'm hoping I'll be ok!!! Wish me luck!!! Xx

Back