MizKirsty - Becoming my inner skinny!

Don't be defeated I've lost count of the number of weeks I've lost 0.5lb but it's all in the right direction Hun x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah I know! I'm feeling a bit defeated bc of my nights coming up.

I'm sure bc my body is so screwed up it doesn't quite know what's happening so it just retains or gains or does what it wants - previously I can't ever remember loosing after a series of nights! And I'm on nights all month! I just hope I can break the cycle! X

It might be worth getting the beck book, it might help you to regain control over your new habbits, and help with the night shifts...

Hun don't feel defeated I will only allow this when you give up, and I know you won't do that... You have amazing control and you just need to tap into it again.

You can do this!!!!!!

It might be worth getting the beck book, it might help you to regain control over your new habbits, and help with the night shifts...

Hun don't feel defeated I will only allow this when you give up, and I know you won't do that... You have amazing control and you just need to tap into it again.

You can do this!!!!!!

Actually I already have the book - I'm sure it's buried under layers of dust now! But would probably be a good idea to get it back out!

I'm swinging spinning for running for a bit too to see if that helps! I wonder whether my body is so used to the spinning it needs something else! :(

I'm not giving to I just feel a bit meh!!

I guess it's just a phase a rubbish one but still! X

Well after months of committing I finally got my running shoes back on and headed out the door :)

I ran 2.01 miles.

1 mile was solid much slower pace that last (2mins longer)

2 mile I had two walks as well!

Now I think for not having run for 6months that's pretty good I didn't even think I make a whole mile!

Obv my pace was much slower than previous! But I'm glad I got back out there I remember how much I enjoy it gain :) xx

Ooohhh well done!!! I did 2 miles on sat morning ( couch to 5k ) as i wasn't able to do my running group. Mixture of running and walking... I was done for at the end!!!

I've has a really good food day as well I'm aiming for good Sw but low net cals of 1200.

Which I've achieved today!

Lets hope my night doesn't ruin it!!

Yeah I really enjoyed the run oddly. With spin I find I don't need to motivate myself to go. Whereas running takes a lot of ooompf to get out the door!

A series of nights now until wi on thur :s

Here's hoping I scrape by! X

Come on here as much as you can and you will be fine!!!

Well after months of committing I finally got my running shoes back on and headed out the door :)

I ran 2.01 miles.

1 mile was solid much slower pace that last (2mins longer)

2 mile I had two walks as well!

Now I think for not having run for 6months that's pretty good I didn't even think I make a whole mile!

Obv my pace was much slower than previous! But I'm glad I got back out there I remember how much I enjoy it gain :) xx

Yay well done. I just thought I would tell you on here as well as whatsapp x x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Fabulous food day and fabulous getting out running. Sometimes a change of exercise shakes things up and gets the metabolism going. Some say the muscles sometimes get used to doing the same thing and get efficient at doing it, mix it up and they work harder. I hope you're proud of all you did today:)

Ok it's official ...

I am the worlds best maintainer :(

This week I'm switching it up a bit by really restricting my cals to 1200 (1300 max on exercise days!)

Day one 1205! So I'm pleased! Here's hoping for a bloody loss next week lol! X

Ahhhhhhhh

Amazing!!! My scales are showing -3lbs ATM!!! Which has really spurred me on!!

Being on wi thur!!! :) as long as my nights don't ruin it ill be ok!! :)

Highly motivated!!! Xx

Yay!!

following primal blueprint and 5:2 /4:3 fasting plan

Omg!!!

My scales this morning say 14.0.5 -4lbs!

I'm hopefully ill see my 13 soon! I just hope it all stays for wi!!!

Ahhhhh :D

Wonderful .. Doing a little dance for you! (Need to increase my steps)

following primal blueprint and 5:2 /4:3 fasting plan

Back