• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, πŸ˜πŸ˜ŽπŸ€βšΎβš½ Emojis and more.. Read more

Mmmm...Cinnamon Frappucino!!!

Restart 3/9/2013
Cinnamon Frappucino...

1 Lactose Free Cappucino food pack
1 teaspoon coffee granules
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
4 Ice cubes
350ml water (or personal preference)

Diificult one this...take all the above ingredients, hurl them in a blender, blend until ice is mashed, put into a glass and serve!!!

Was inspired by envy - watching my friend coat her triple high fat cappucino in cinnamon earlier at a well known coffee chain, while I sipped on my black coffee...

Tomorrow...Think i will be going for a vanilla shake with nutmeg!!
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
mmm sounds good!

My favourite so far is chocolate with lots of ice and cinnamon, it's fabulous! but I will try your recipe tomorrow

and saraian24, the bars are good! i had a cranberry one yesterday
mmmmmmmmmmmmm! and I then had a bite of the peanut one, didnt like it as much but good

the only thing I'd say is that when I had 1 bar I wanted another and a packet of crisps! but I stayed away, maybe because the bars are more like food. Anyway enjoy!

Restart 3/9/2013
Yuck - cranberry bar :( not for me!!!! I love the chocolate and the malt toffee ones!

I am well and truly in the right frame of mind again - I took a bar out with me today and it took me 7 hours to eat it!!! Just a nibble here and a nibble there... Downside is I now still have to fit in 1 more shake today, having literally just drunk one!!!
That sounds really good, will definatly give that a go as I love cinnamon.

Laura x

has started again!!
Not tried that but I love the choc tetra mixed with ice and a spoonful of coffee....

When we try these recipes they do feel like a treat dont they? And we have to get those whereever we can!!!!!

Doing Slimming World
I'm not a coffee fan, but I do love cinnamon in a vanilla shake - yummy!
Ohhh cinnamon in a vanilla shake..why have I never thought of that? lol. Havent done the nutmeg yet - seeing my CDC tomorrow and will get some vanilla shakes there, plus some porrige of course, which may also be good with cinnamon and/or nutmeg?