Starlit_Cazza

Restart 3/9/2013
Cinnamon Frappucino...

1 Lactose Free Cappucino food pack
1 teaspoon coffee granules
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
4 Ice cubes
350ml water (or personal preference)

Diificult one this...take all the above ingredients, hurl them in a blender, blend until ice is mashed, put into a glass and serve!!!

Was inspired by envy - watching my friend coat her triple high fat cappucino in cinnamon earlier at a well known coffee chain, while I sipped on my black coffee...

Tomorrow...Think i will be going for a vanilla shake with nutmeg!!

Need some advice

Im starting 2nd week of this tomorrow and can i move onto bars yet as id really like to try them.

mmm sounds good!

My favourite so far is chocolate with lots of ice and cinnamon, it's fabulous! but I will try your recipe tomorrow

and saraian24, the bars are good! i had a cranberry one yesterday
mmmmmmmmmmmmm! and I then had a bite of the peanut one, didnt like it as much but good

the only thing I'd say is that when I had 1 bar I wanted another and a packet of crisps! but I stayed away, maybe because the bars are more like food. Anyway enjoy!

Yuck - cranberry bar :( not for me!!!! I love the chocolate and the malt toffee ones!

I am well and truly in the right frame of mind again - I took a bar out with me today and it took me 7 hours to eat it!!! Just a nibble here and a nibble there... Downside is I now still have to fit in 1 more shake today, having literally just drunk one!!!

That sounds really good, will definatly give that a go as I love cinnamon.

Laura x

Not tried that but I love the choc tetra mixed with ice and a spoonful of coffee....

When we try these recipes they do feel like a treat dont they? And we have to get those whereever we can!!!!!

I'm not a coffee fan, but I do love cinnamon in a vanilla shake - yummy!

Ohhh cinnamon in a vanilla shake..why have I never thought of that? lol. Havent done the nutmeg yet - seeing my CDC tomorrow and will get some vanilla shakes there, plus some porrige of course, which may also be good with cinnamon and/or nutmeg?

Back