Total Solution Mmmm muffins

Silvalady

Tastiest muffin in the world when your on day 4, still not in ketosis and starving, I swear instead of the days getting easier it's getting harder, please ketosis do me a favour and start....

Attachments

• 20170105_181836.jpg
    20170105_181836.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 9
That does look tempting! :D

I'm wanting a sausage roll so bad at the moment, making do with a jam and yogurt bar. Not quite the same
Day 3 and still not in ketosis (usually day 3 or 4 for me)

I'm trying not to think about food, I've got kids so I'm around food anyway, but I don't want to think to deeply about it or I'll go mad! Of course when your on a diet like this, even things you wouldent normally bother with all look fantastic and you'd kill for it lol I'm not a jam sandwich fan but I'd love one now.....but I'm determinal to not undo what I've acheived this week, plus I've placed another order so I can have some more variety.... gonna try some meals like dahl etc

I'm doing well on three shakes a day. Takes me an age to get into ketosis usually 7 or 8 days to be deep in it. I put my success down to having done it and given up a billion times. Longest I've done is three weeks twice. I'm determined to smash that this time. I'm at the lowest weight I've been on this diet just now and haven't finished week one so I'm hoping that's going to drive me. I'll follow your progress.

Back