Mmmm oriental cookbook

xjacqui37x

Oh my how lovely do them dishes look in the book, so i brought it last week and will be waiting tomorrow for asda to delivery me all the spices i need from the book and bit of shopping. :D

Ohh i cant wait and guess what im eating all week hahahaha yes im going to try alot from this book and bulk out with veggies on the ones i can and others have a bit of noodles ohhhh wish it was delivered today i feel like a good stir fry :D

Anyone else tried this book yet??

oh i will defo let you know, im trying one tomorrow night hopefully :D

i just had a stirfry for lunch,,not from the book tho it's my own made up one:) fry courgette,red, yellow, green peppers and mushrooms then added 100g prawns and 100g noodles and 2 tablespoons chilli suace huge bowl for 7pp:D

i just had a stirfry for lunch,,not from the book tho it's my own made up one:) fry courgette,red, yellow, green peppers and mushrooms then added 100g prawns and 100g noodles and 2 tablespoons chilli suace huge bowl for 7pp:D

cheers i love making me own stir fry's just wanted a different flavour and there loads i want to try :D

ohhhh i cant eat prawns in stuff like that only out of packet not warmed maybe i should try it

Back