Mmmm Yummy syn free pancakes

Sweet Cheeks

Hi, guys
I have just made the most delicious syn free pancakes :drool: and they are sooo easy to make All you need is:
1 Egg per pancake
2-3 Teaspoons sweetener (depending on own taste)
3-4 Drops of vanilla essence

First seperate the white from the yolk and put into separate bowls, Whisk the egg white until fluffy and add the sweetener, In the other bowl add the vanilla essence then fold the yolk into the egg white
Heat a frying pan with frylight, add the mix and spread as you would a normal pancake after a few mins flip over (But do be careful they are much more delicate than a regular pancake) And then Hey presto scrummy syn free pancakes

All you need to do is add some strawberries or banana whatever takes ya fancy

Believe me they are gorgeous ive just made one for my partner and he loved it xx

Sounds too good to be true! I love pancakes. Will try them at the weekend. Don't they kust taste like sweet eggs though?

No not at all i thought they would at first but even when ur cooking em they smell like real pancakes, they really are gorgeous lol xx

Hmmm I want you to make one and take a pic pls! I cant believe that with an Egg!?
x

Haha i know lol ill make one tomorrow after my tea and pop a pic on here if u like i didnt believe i could make it from one egg xx

No not that much just until its gone quite airy and looks white-ish just with a hand held whisk not a electric one xx

Dont blame ya like i say the sweetener is all down to your own taste so just experiment with how much u like n they are worth tryin especially just for a little syn free snack after teatime and everyone always have eggs in xx

Mmmm think I will give these a try 2morrow :gimi:

These sound good ill have to give them a try :) Im finding it hard to imagine them tasting like real pancakes but i will try them :) yum yum. Im also looking forward to seeing a pic of them as claire1981 suggested.

Thanks for posting this :)

I have tried an alternatve one but you have to use a heathy extra b.

1) take a slice of wholemeal bread (hexb)
2) beat and egg in a dish and add a teaspoon of sweetener and some vanilla essence.
3) roll/squish the bread out flater using a glass/mug/can or even better a rolling pin!
4) Dip in the egg mix and fry light.
5) Cook both sides until golden and sprinkle with a little lemon and sweetener.
6) YUMMY!

Great if you have a hexb spare at the end of the day.

Mmmm that sound great too bit like eggy bread yum

Iv'e just tried them, but didn't have any vanilla only almond so tried that and they were lovely, i think vanilla would be nicer though. At least on pancake day i can join in with the family when they have theirs, thanks Sweet Cheeks for posting the recipe, my minds going mad now trying to think of different flavours. xxx

Right ladies here is the requested pic of my lovely pancake as i was cooking it about 2mins ago 'must say it has all gone now lol', i do recommend to use a smallish pan as the smaller they are the thicker they are and then u can flip them easier

pancakesinfreelj6.jpg

Back