Mmmmm crisps

grumbletumble

Silver Member
DealExtreme: $7.09 Microwave Potato Chips Maker with Slicer Complete Set

I've seen quite a few people saying they microwave their crisps on plates etc so thought i'd share this! :D

I bought this a few months ago & i looove it! Really yummy crisps and all you need is a potato & some seasoning!
I know a lot of people say be careful you don't eat too many but they take 5 mins in the microwave & i'm pretty lazy so i usually only make one batch, which uses a potato the size of an egg.

Hope this helps someone :)

Oh dear - the combination of a gadget and free food PLUS a cheap cost.....:)

Did you import from the States then?

I know!!! Good isn't it :D

It's a hong kong based company. they ship all the products free!!!
Does take a few weeks though... you might find it somewhere else but i expect it's cheaper here...I'll see if i can find one for you or anyone else who wants one :)

I had one of those and popped it in microwave, phone rang sales call put phone down and crisp maker was on fire in microwave !!! Motto watch your crisps like a hawk lol

I had one of those and popped it in microwave, phone rang sales call put phone down and crisp maker was on fire in microwave !!! Motto watch your crisps like a hawk lol

:fear:motto-don't talk to sales reps :D

i usually do mine for five mins then in 30 secs blasts until i have crispy crisps :)

I usually just make mine in the oven.... But I'm sure the kids would love the lets cook one... I might get it for them for christmas, and then I can eat their crisps too:D

Back