Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Mmmmm.....!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by SuzySparkle, 27 October 2009 Social URL.

1. SuzySparkle

SuzySparkle Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Just had my first meal.... it was absolutely gorgeous!

I bought some microwave steam cooking bags the other day so I did my chicken in one of them with a bit of garlic. I also had some leeks and some cabbage. My hubby is a chef and he reduced some balsamic vinegar down so I could put a little bit on my chicken as I served it. My first meal was definitely worth waiting for, I'm so full now though!

Made my tuna salad for lunch tomorrow while I was at it. I can't wait; lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, spring onions and sweet red pepper - salad has never looked so tasty! I'm going to have some of the yummy balsamic reduction with it too... delicious!

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jenny_b

Jenny_b Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(15.15%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    sounds yummy. im so jealous! cant eat for 19 more days. seems so long when im thinking about food. lol.
    enjoy ur meals 2moro.
    x x

4. Scotsmist

Scotsmist Life is not a Rehersal!

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(20%)
    Diet:
    Was on LT, now Rosemary Conley
    Hi Suzy

Glad you enjoyed your first meal...

5. xsarahloux

xsarahloux ~~someday!~~

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    i have always wondered about these blummin reductions?! how do you make a reduction out of balsamic vinegar? i'd love to know if your husband is prepared to share suzy!!?

glad you enjoyed your first meal - enjoy your salad today! xxx

6. SuzySparkle

SuzySparkle Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim

All he did was pour the basamic vinegar into a pan and boiled it for about 15 minutes. He said it needs to be about a 1/4 of what you started with (eg: if you start with 500ml you would be left with about 125ml). He then put it in the fridge and it was absolutely gorgeous! x

7. xsarahloux

xsarahloux ~~someday!~~

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    brilliant thanks hun!! can't wait to give that one a go! xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.