Mmn, lush hash browns

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by LoChan1984, 10 December 2008 Social URL.

1. LoChan1984

LoChan1984 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    27st3lb
    Current Weight:
    25st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(5.77%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Made the ones on the first page of the recipes sticky thread and they are loooovely! Had them with baked beans and quorn sausages for lunch.

I grated them quite finely so it looked like pre-grated cheese which I think helps them hold together better. I remember trying to make latkes once and I did the grating too thick and it all just fell apart lol.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mojomcl

mojomcl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    I keep thinking about making rostis, but haven't got round to it. I used to do ones with sweet potato and goats cheese. I must adapt it for SW. Oooh. you've made me hungry now! lol

4. victoria sponge

victoria sponge Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    you could still make your rostis as you could use the cheese as your hexa,should be quite easy to adapt to sw friendly sounds blooming lovelly hun xx

5. mojomcl

mojomcl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    mmm. I tend to avoid 'proper' cheese as that's one of the things I could happily eat by the slab! lol

They are lovely. I'm sure they'll work well with quark or even laughing cows.

6. victoria sponge

victoria sponge Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    yeah i love cheese!! but i think i would give it a go and grate it on the finest grater as youd be suprised how much youd get for 1oz,just a thought xx

7. Laurie

Laurie MM addict

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Im a huge fan of syn free hash browns, and so are my family too.
    They're yummy
    xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.