::mOd-kArEn79's DiArY::

Wow we haven't got any snow here, sounds like you guys have it really bad! I always have plenty in the cupboards and freezer so I could get by if we got snowed in.

we had snow overnight, but it snowed all night until lunchtime the next day so we ended up with around 5 inches or so. the main roads are clear but where it is sooooo cold the slush has turned to ice and the snow has gone quite hard.

check out my facebook for snow pics!

Hi hun, never mind the blip, just make sure you get back to it (which you already have)... go you!!

trying to plan saturdays food - subject to change!

GREEN
DAY 10: Saturday 4.12.10

BRUNCH: quorn bacon, beans, mushrooms, tomatoes, w/m toast (B) and ketchup (0.5 syn)

DINNER: Broccoli and cauliflower cheese (4 syns for cheese sauce, A & B for cheese) with a jacket potato topped with laughing cow blue cheese (A)

SNACKS: banana, 2 satsumas, cadbury's highlights (2 syns), curly wurly (6 syns)

SYNS: 12.5

Last edited:
i know!!! i think about food quite alot, even when i'm not hungry, so figured i should perhaps start thinking about what i'd like to eat the next day! less chance of falling off the wagon aswell :)

Ohhh I just noticed your sig.. BABIES, yippee, I can't wait to be a MM Aunty, so get on with it!! Hope you're having a lovely weekend.

lol - will have an online baby shower! we can sit in a chat room and you can all send me gifts via internet shopping! lol

i need to shift the weight as i would never want to get pregnant at this weight - wouldn't be fair on me or the baby! dan wants to start trying in january but i'm thinking more at the end of next year! if i lose 5 stone i'd probably start trying but carry on with SW during the pregnancy.

not sure what's for dinner - have some jacket potatoes so might use them up if i don't make it to the supermarche!

GREEN
DAY 11: Sunday 5.12.10

BRUNCH: quorn bacon, beans, mushrooms, tomatoes, w/m toast (B) and ketchup (0.5 syn)

DINNER: homemade scotch broth (leeks, potatoes, carrots, onion, barley, lentils and veg stock)

SNACKS: 4 malted milk biscuits (8 syns) and a cadbury's highlights (2 syns)

SYNS: 10.5

Last edited:
hahaha you're welcome!!! i think virtual slaps are ok but if i actually drove to your house to do it that would A) make me mental cos that's a long drive and B) you'd probably have me arrested!

bit of a strange breakfast, but wasn't eaten until 11am. have a lunch meeting at work where everyone brings food in but will resist the urge to munch on anything except clementines and a bit of salad if i feel like i'm missing out!

GREEN
DAY 12: Monday 6.12.10

BRUNCH: homemade scotch broth (leeks, potatoes, carrots, onion, barley, lentils and veg stock)

DINNER: 2 jacket potatoes with cheese (2 x A), beans and salad

SNACKS: 3 clementines, ryvita minis (B), 5 malted milks (10 syns), cadbury's highlights (2 syns), 3 stolen oven chips (1.5 syns)

SYNS: 13.5

Last edited:
Back