::mOd-kArEn79's DiArY::

Taking a relaxed approach to SW this week just to get back into it. Stuck to SW 100% thurs and yesterday I had a few extra syns. Today I'm trying to be 100% but I am thinking about biscuits ALOT!!! Though I have leftover pasta which I might eat in a bit to distract myself!

I feel so annoyed about my gain but I know the only thing I can change is to stick to plan and lose it again. Why did life have to get in the bloody way? Hahaha

Yeah but this time in a mammoth way.... my counselling is keeping me from losing the plot completely, although when I told her I was binging she said "I don't blame you!" .....noooooooo don't enable me!!!

Maybe she said that to make me think that!!! Hmmmmmm *scratches head*

Weekend is pretty boring - twiddling my thumbs alot, which might explain the fact I ate 2 cornetto's!

I find sometimes that the councellors reaction to what is said can be interperated in so many ways. If you want vcalidation of what you are doing that's what you will hear. Quite possibly what she meant was that you shouldn't further beat yourself up over it as there is a reason for it and not just randomly binging. When we do things that are a reaction to feeling low, to beat ourselves up over it would be totally counter-productive.

I only know this cus I've done it many times and my councellor told me not to feel bad about things I couldn't do (there were days I couldn't face leaving the house when I had things I should have been doing) because I was so down. He said I shouldn't try to force myself to do things I wasn't able to deal with. Similarly, yours could have meant that at that moment in time you needed that as a comfort and if you have nothing else that you could 'use' it could be less harmful that if you didn't do it.

As long as you stay in control of it and it doesn't become a problem I think you are ok and just going through a process x

i know what you mean but one of the reasons for having counselling is for me to look at my issues and to stop comfort eating. she just made me feel like it was ok to comfort eat when it isn't. i've told her i don't want to, i'm not happy about it and it's out of control, but then she said that she wasn't surprised i was comfort eating! maybe all will become clearer this week :/

I had counselling this afternoon and it was hard going in a good way. I've had such a difficult week emotionally which has left me feeling like a nutjob and thought I'd cry all the way through the session but I didn't.

I went to SW after and lost 2lbs this week and I was expecting a maintain or small gain, so happy about that.

Back