Mollyrock's Diary...wk 8...i'm ready for u!!!

Oh blimy, ring the bus company re your shopping...are you not entitled to paid leave for funeral? So sorry huni x sending a hug

Hi Denise, they have balls it all up (pardon my french) Dad took very ill 3 wks before he passed away for which i was given 3 days compassionate leave to go to Ireland and see him which i did. Then they docked my wages when i went to the funeral. I have queried it today and they said i can only have compassionate leave once so they put me on sick, which we don't get paid for. It turns out after all that the so called compassionate leave that i was given has been taken out of my annual leave allowance. So i have lost a weeks a/l and 4 days pay......work that out cause i can't!!!!
Thank you for the hug :cry:xx

PS.....i managed to catch the bus driver on his return journey, no one handed the shopping bag in. I hope the chicken poisons them and the candles burn their fingers off....:D:D:D

Eeeerrrrggghhhh.........just broke an ornament and even Connect 4 hates me!!!!!!!
and breathe......................

and now my phone has updated and i have lost ALL my contacts............

and it's thunder and lightning...........

Omg u poor thing not your day today, get in your jimjams with a hot drink and chill do nothing today will soon be over...x

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ok......so i won't get the hedge trimmer out then lol xx
Ps....is cider a HOT drink?

What a day!!! :-/
Hope u have a better evening xx

Aw thankyou sweetheart xx
Things are looking up....i checked my lotto and have won £25 :D

Woohoo...that will replace your shopping x

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

My thoughts exactly :) xx

Hiya hunni found you ,
Just read through through your diary ,
You are doing amazing ,
So sorry bout your dad xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you so much. that is kind of u x x
I dont want today stopping me from getting on those scales tomorrow. Deep breath and rescue remedy lol

Just read your diary. Well done on your success so far. Your doing really well. I also work 12 and 1/2 hour nights as well so no how hard it is not too snack all night. Keep dping what your doing molly and you will be out of the 16's in no time at all!

Hi Jojo and Mariavon. Hope ur both having a gd day. My weigh in is 5.30. Im not expecting much as had a bottle of wine last night and night before. Had a couple of bad days.
I may not stop for the meeting, im fragile and weepy today x x

Hi Jojo and Mariavon. Hope ur both having a gd day. My weigh in is 5.30. Im not expecting much as had a bottle of wine last night and night before. Had a couple of bad days. I may not stop for the meeting, im fragile and weepy today x x

Hope wi goes better than you expect ,
Oh boo to feeling weepy days like that are horrid x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just a quickie before meeting begins.....
Two and a half OFF
:)))))))))))))

Back