Mollyrock's Diary...wk 8...i'm ready for u!!!

0.5 lb on :-(
Aww hun...you did really well last week an with the week youve had emotionally this week 0.5 is nothing to fret about...a big number 2 will clear that lol. Stick to plan this week you'll see a loss by Next WI. Xx

Boo to the gain , but that will be gone in no time Hun xxxx
Have a good day x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aww hun...you did really well last week an with the week youve had emotionally this week 0.5 is nothing to fret about...a big number 2 will clear that lol. Stick to plan this week you'll see a loss by Next WI. Xx
Lol, i found that funny everytime i think of the gain now i just think of having a big poo, lmao. Thanks for that Denise, hehehehe :kissass:

Your last post made me laugh!

But yeah it isn't a big gain, I'm sure you'll easily have it off next week :)

There's a super speed soup I'm gunna try.. you could also try if you want:
2 tins of tomatoes
1 tin baked beans
1 pickled onion
stock cube
some water if needed

blend (optional) and heat up as and when you want to eat it! I'm going to try mine tonight.. I'll let you know if it's any good lol :)
I hate beans so this will be interesting.. :eek: But it is just the texture I hate.. :)

Haha :) Glad it made you laugh.

I get mixed up with all the super free, super speed etc Would a super speed soup be instead of ur main meal or would you be able to fill up on it whenever you feel the need? I have seen recopies for super speed soups full of beans,pulses and lentils etc aren't these a free food and not a super free? Or is the "super" in super speed nothing to do with super free? :eek:
I have been eating meals with lots of pulses in these last few days and although i have been including super free i feel like i have gained weight.

Back to the books this morning.....its becoming clearer now.
x x

I have no idea! I just Googled super speed meals.
It was okay very rich though. I ate it as my dinner. I think that I would rather just snack on fruit and veg lol :eek:

Well... the baby has gone :-( My sweat darling daughter miscarried last night. I cannot begin to tell you how i feel. My heart is breaking for her. I want to make it all better for her but i can't :-( i want to tell her it will be ok...but it won't. I want to take her pain away but how can i when she will hurt forever. I want to put my head under the duvet and not come out.....but how can i when ppl need me............

....but i have to, Mum is coming over from Ireland in a few weeks to her home land ...Wigan...She has stressed she doesn't want a party for her 80th as she is still in mourning and it would not be appropriate.

SO sorry to hear about your daughter's baby. I Lost my first one about the same stage so know what she is going through. However I went on to have 2 healthy babies with no more problems so there is light at the end of the tunnel although it doesn't feel like that at the time.

So so sorry
Devastating news my heart goes out for you and your daughter and her partner ,
Hugs xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh no, I'm so sorry for the loss. :(
If it helps it does get better. I miscarried the beginning of this year, but then again I wasn't trying.. It was still really upsetting, though.
There are days I really feel down about it, but life does go on and the happy days will soon out weigh the sad days.
Big hugs xxxxx

Sorry to hear of your loss MelonCollie - it is surprising how many women have miscarriages. I think I read somewhere it is about 30%. I was told when I lost mine that you never lose a healthy baby so there is usually something wrong with the baby that causes it. AS I said before I went on to have 2 healthy babies now 29 and 27 years old so not really babies any more

Thankyou for ur kind words my friends and im sori to anyone who has gone thru the same x x
We have away for a few days to the lake district. Doing some walking and clearing r heads.
Hope ur all having a gd wk x x

Having a lovely time ere in North Lakes. Been to Keswick, Derwent water, went on the steamer over Ullswater,Patterdale and just had a lovely picnic at Penrith Castle. Back to the Travelodge now to freshen up before going to Rheged and Sainton for a walk, dinner and a few drinks :)
Will have to do a success express wk when i get home.
hope ur all having a gd wk x x

Glad your having a lovely time x

Well back to normality again. I must have pulled it back together again as i've lost a pound. I'm delighted. Again, i wasn't going to go for fear of how much i had put on but then remembered my promise to myself.....weigh in come what may for 3 months. So that was a nice surprise.
So now begins week 8 and i WILL get my stone award next week.
xxx

Well back to normality again. I must have pulled it back together again as i've lost a pound. I'm delighted. Again, i wasn't going to go for fear of how much i had put on but then remembered my promise to myself.....weigh in come what may for 3 months. So that was a nice surprise.
So now begins week 8 and i WILL get my stone award next week.
xxx

I have every confidence you will molly....well done xx

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Some ppl have flexi days.....i have flexi weekends!!!!
Party over.....superfree time lol

Back