Mollyrock's Diary...wk 8...i'm ready for u!!!

Yes she is honi. U know her? x

Weigh in tomorrow....i think it's lots of super free today and the dog will get an extra walk lol

Liz was my consultant first time around in 2002 I came 2nd in Miss Slinky, I still have the magazine I appeared in and the news paper articles lol....tell her denise fairhurst says Hi...she may not remember me now lol...to jog her memory i attended with jacky jolley and I was the karate girl lol... Oh and I gave her a coat i had completely shrank out of...X

Lol, i sure will tell her.......oh Denise....we need some photos!!!!!
xx

I only have the magazine, liz might have some I'll dig the mag out tomorrow and try an scan it in lol.

I did a sneaky weigh this morning, i shouldn't have as i was disappointed when i did last week...it looks like a loss of 2lb this week but official is Fri. How do you feel youve done for yours tomorrow.

You should know better Miss Denise, through those scales away!!!! I would be happy with two this week, i'd say 1-2 loss, would be jumping for joy if i got a three!!!.I guess even if i get a one that would be my half stone gone. I have been feeling rather bloated last few days so i'm expecting i'm going through some hormonal changes this week which cud affect my loss. Apart from that night of alcohol i have been on plan. I've also done 5 x12hr night shifts since last weigh in which also has an effect on the hormones. I'll soon find out.....one more sleep :-/

Mmmmmmmmmmmm...........just discovered magic porridge :))))))))))

OMG its lush isn't it lol...i have it every week day and have bread at weekends.

It's so comforting, it's like a flavoured rice pudding. I must get some vanilla and nutmeg :)

It's so comforting, it's like a flavoured rice pudding. I must get some vanilla and nutmeg :)
Oh yeh i bet thats nice, which flavour yog do u use?

Yeah......4lb off :)))))))

.....and slimmer of the wk :)

Cant believe it :) Im delighted. Thankyou honi x x
Off to work, catch ya soon.

Reflecting on my week and weightloss which surprised me. I did increase my superfree when i could to half rather than a third. I found i wasn't snacking as was too full. As always preparing meals is my key to a successful day. Also was doggie sitting so was out three a day some days totalling up to three hrs walking.
I'm hungry today and already gone over my syns but will pull it back in tomorrow. I'm also very tired which may explain my snacking a lot so i think it will be an early night for me on this glorious friday evening.
Have a good weekend folks xx

Your doing great mollyrock, another week on track....lets do it. X

Thank you for the encouragement honi. Hope you enjoyed your evening out xx

Did i lovely slow cooker meal yesterday morning when i got in from work.
Pork steaks
2 tbsp mixed herbs
tbsp mixed spice
tsp salt
2 bovril chicken stock cubes made to a pint of water
Carton chopped toms with basil
Carton pasatta
onion, mushrooms, garlic, 2 chopped carrots, red pepper, grated cauliflower
Threw in all in the cooker on high, went to bed.....6 hrs later.....two days worth of delicious ready meals :)

It's countdown now to weigh in on Wednesday. Apart from allowing myself a flexi syn day where i had double my healthy extras as i had the munchies i have stayed on plan. I have also saved some syns for a bottle of wine tonight, hope this isn't too close to weigh in to affect weight loss!
Enjoy your evening everyone and good luck with your weigh ins this wk xx

Bad day today.....first i find that the company i work for has docked me 4 days pay for when i went to Ireland for my dads funeral.......and now i have left my shopping bag on the bus with all my sw meal ingredients in....:mad: :( :cry:

Back