Moment of weakness

Hi there

I need some advice... i've been on the Cambridge diet for 7 days now (on sole source) but yesterday i had a moment of weakness and instead of having just 3 shakes - i also had a porridge :cry:so does that mean i'm not in ketosis anymore?? does this mean i have to start all over again??:eek:

another question.. i also started my period this week so will this affect my weight?

Better to have a porridge than food:) Having four packs is ss plus, so don't worry you should be fine.
As for totm, depends on you body, did't affect my weigh in this week but if it does, you should have a better weigh the next week.
You done brilliantly to do a week, keep going x

another silly question my first weigh in was 10.13 stones and yesterday i weighed 10.7 stone..how many pounds have i lost?

hey gossipgirl the porrige wont make any difference .... its like doing SS+ for a day. please dont worry about it. You weight loss is good so far :).

Well i lasted 10 days and then came the weekend...

Hello ladies

firstly i want to say a huge thanks for trying to keep me on the str8 and narrow and for answering my mundane questions :)

im basically trying to lose a stone at least for my birthday which is on the 8th of july but had a bit of a set back...read on for more info....

Saturday would have been my 10th day of cd but i instead indulged in half a burger and half fish n chips and as sunday was fathers day i thought i'd go into waitrose and buy my dad a cake.... minutes later i was still in the bakery section and had selected approx 8 cakes from large choco cup cakes, to apple strudel, to coffee and amerritti .. the list goes on (there is around 8 of us in a family).

my mum and i laughed about it afterwards.. at my mums they had cooked a variety of snacks such as chicken and kebabs etc and did i mention the trifle:D...oh gawd it was a tough one..do i go for the milkshake or the mouthwatering home cooked cuisine followed by an assortment of cakes with tea..lets just say i had a very naughty weekend.

so on saturday before i started this feast i was down to 10stone 7lbs and by Monday i was at 10st 9.4lbs :break_diet: however im now back on the cd and went to the gym twice this week and i now weigh in at 10st 7lbs (im not sure if the scales are right)....god its amazing what two days of eating can do...

i suppose this means i have to wait another 4 days until my body goes into ketosis mode :cry:??

Ooops, yes its going to take 3 to 4 days to get back in ketosis :(
Its not easy being faced with food, I am doing a vlcd for the second time and its harder for me this time, I cannot stand being around even the smells. I have a bbq on Saturday and I am already dreading it. I know I will stick to my guns but its not fun when everyone is eating and drinking.

Keep going, and you will get there. Don't give up.:eek:

It does get easier girls ... I did have an oopsie last week but I have to say eating stops being a habit eventually.

Confession

Hi Everyone

well today would have been the 11th day on CD but this morning i indulged in some scrambled egg and a sausage with a bit of ketch up:D..does this mean im not in ketosis anymore??:break_diet:
help!!

I suspect you're not in ketosis anymore after eating that. Best thing to do is get back on the cd-wagon :)

hi there is a lot of sugar in tomato ketchup hun, if your struggling why dont you move up a plan?

X Debs X

Back