mommyB's SW journey

thanks Shirley, no i guess they havent,:D

Having a green day today.
milk-Hxa
B-beans on toast Hxb
s-2clematines
L linda mcCartney morrocan tagine (1syn) ainsly harriet couscous (0.5 or 1syn depending how much i decide to have)
D quron sausage and pesto pasta ( 2 syns for pesto) and cheese Hxb.

have decided that i am going to treat myslef to a galaxy ripple today (8.5 syns) as i havent had one for weeks and really feel i've earnt it, but will have it after lunch for pud so its part of a meal,not an extra as somehow in my head that feels less naughty:p

Hello everyone ,hope you are all having a good saturday. Food wise been very good but i am off out tonight and will be off plan. Going to meet up with some of the girls from the ww section, so should be a good night. Going somewhere that does chinese,indian,thai, and italian-ALL BUFFET !! Will try to be restrained (yeah right!!) but will enjoy the evening too.
Today is also my father in laws birthday, so we are going there tomorrow for tea, think i will be spending the rest of the week pulling back !!

It was a great weekend thanks,feel really quite deflated now its over. Am back on the straight and narrow today,i have realised that i find that much easier to do on SW that i did on WW,so another reason why this plan suits me better.
Been shopping this morning,and have my plan for the week in my head,in the meatime here is todays (EE)
milk for drink HeA
B- 2 toast (heB),bacon, laughing cow e/l 1 syn
s-apple
L salmon fillet, mushroom couscous (2 syns),green beans, mullerlite.
D-morrocan veg stew with roast lamb (OMG I cant wait fore this !!)

Have a good afternoon everyone

Jane its great to see how quickly you have got back on track :) you are doing so well on this plan - really does seem to suit your lifestyle better

thanks tracey ,roots need doing tho !!

Tea was lovely and there is lamb left over for a curry later in the week!! unfortunately prior to tea i got streesed out with the girls and there was a jaffa cake 'incident'.

kind of--with the crust off the loaf slavered in marg!!
I know i am emotional eating, am quite worried about MrB, he's had a sore neck/shoulder for over a week now,so uncomfortable today that he came home form work early AND took painkillers, both almost unheard of. He looks in pain and has just gone out for a walk to see if he can 'loosen things up' He has part of tomorrow booked off so we can go shopping for his parents ruby wedding gift, but i shall be trying to book him an slot with the gp instead!!

hello, had a really busy and sometimes stressfull day yesterday. Thankfully today is shaping up to be quieter thank goodness.
Although i havent had a terrible week foodwise, i know i havent really been focused so as the weigh in on friday looms i am not sure what to expect!!
Today is a new day i guess and i will take it one step at a time !!

Brill attitude hun!!

Everyday does throw a diff challenge doesnt it lol

Good Luck for WI! X

Hey hun I'm sure you will be just fine, I'm dreading it too, I'm sure I have put on this week. I really need to pull my socks up and say on the wagon!

Back