mommyB's SW journey

Thanks, I am going to have a better day today,in all respects.
foodwise i am having problems cos i am skint !! so tryin to live onwhats in the house, but have planned today based on what i know i have in rather than winging it !!
Been feeling a bit low this week which never helps either. Not really sure why i feel low, a combination of things, but 1 more day and i have a week off for half term so am hoping for a bit of 'downtime' then.
Weigh in tomorrow, will be amazed if i have lost,be happy enough with sts but if i've gained i will at least know why even if i dont like it !! Not much to be done about now anyway!!

Thanks tracey, one great thing about working at school is that i get all the holidays off with the girls, I am very lucky not to have to worry about childcare. You can remind me of that next week when they are driving me nuts !!LOL.

well i gained 1lb, not too bad in the great scheme of things, been shopping this morning and stocked up on some more sw freindly food and can only carry on

Not feeling so great again today, tired,down had words with my mum. tfi friday !!!

Hey hun, never worry what is a lb anyway? Sorry to hear that you are feeling a bit low, I have to admit that I am not feeling so great at the moment and could cry at times. I wonder if it is the change in season and all these horrible dark mornings?

A look to the positive though hun and you have a week off work you lucky duck. I have next friday, monday and tuesday off and then work for 2 weeks and then my job finishes! (I work for a civil engineering company and the construction will be finished and no sites nearby to transfer to:cry:) Not sure what is happening and I am looking for another job so we shall see!:wave_cry:

Hi Hun
a pound is good - well you know what I mean

thanks for the PM
hope you have a GREAT WEEKEND

Thanks for the visits girls
made a really nice curry for tea.
Have bit of a headache so gonna have some painkillers and an early night.
Hope you can sort something on the job front Sanchi

Having a very lazy day today, am totally knackered since youngets has decided she is allergic to sleep and thinks no one else should either.
The girls are still in their pj's and its 2.45 !! who cares eh?
MrB has gone off to a biker meet thing, tho at least it has stopped rainning now.

Just had my lunch-slamon fiollet,green beans and thai sweet chilli savoury rice. Rice was ok but not sure i'd ruch to buy it again, not their best !! Am making lasagne for tea, hoping to make it syn free since i'm on an ee day-will let you know how it goes.

And since its saturday i have my wine for tonight!!

Lasagne was really nice,had it with sw chips ( which i burnt-oops) and salad. think it was syn free-did use 2 oxo cubes and i am confused as to wether they are free or not

Hi Jane

Hope you're well. My sw leader said that stock cubes are free. I think they had to change things around because vekon is so difficult to find in the south east certainly.

I managed to burn my sw chips the first time I did them too...it wasn't going to stop me eating them though :D

Marie

Back