mommyB's SW journey

Hi marie, saddly it wasnt the 1st time i've made the chips so cant even claim inexperience!! ate them anyway.

HAd breafast this morning of turkey rashers and egg on white bread,decided i was worth 8 syns for the bread. Now however my inlaws are comming for tea so i need to throw together a buffet-do i wish i still had those 8 syns to use !!

oh dear! unexpected visitors are something I haven't had to face yet. Your breakfast sounds yummy - especially as lunch time is getting close and I'm feeling peckish :D

I had pineapple, weetabix and an apple. Just made myself one of those Nescafe cappuccino sachets as I used to have them every day and just fancied them but they're not too bad on syns (2 I think for the skinny one, but will double check).

Hope you manage to sort out something for the inlaws and keep to plan :D

morning all.
did ok with tea last night-did salad,couscous, quiche etc mostly sw freindly-tho there was cake !!
today we are going swiming with freinds and lunch afterwards at theirs. I know she is doing jacket spuds but not sure what with, so i am taking my own grated low fat cheese-how good is that ?

still got a funny head ( keep your jokes to yourselves please!!) but been and got some decongestants this morning see if they help.

Back later

Hey hun, just catching up, I hope your daughters allergy to sleep is starting to wear off. I'm really not a nice person when i don't get enough sleep these days (I'm sure its an age thing! It never bothered me when I was 18!). Good for you taking your own low fat cheese.

Yes i had some cake (hangs head in shame)

Swiming was good, girls enjoyed it, which was of course the point. Have somehow managed to do a child swap-oliva has gone to mates for a sleepover, Rhiannon got upset and felt left out so we have invited one of her freinds here for a sleepover, i currently have a couple of sleepy girls on my sofa wathcing hannah montana the movie.

Been very good foodwise today-irony on the cheese front,my friend had got some in !!

No real plans for tomorrrow

Morning, yes the sleep fairies found us last night. i last checked on them at 10 and they had fell asleep watching a dvd in bed. They were up at 6.15 this morning,dvd back on,uo and downstairs like a heard of buffalo,but i managed to delay getting up til around 7.30 cos they seemed happy enough amusing themselves.
Not much on today,have ironing to do,Liv will be back later and they have swimming lessons at teatime,then i plan to go late night slow cooker hunting at tesco

Hey hun good luck with your hunt for a slow cooker. Is a slow cooker the same as a pressure cooker?? My mum bought me one years ago and I have never really worked out what to cook in it! I'm crap I know!!!!!

Back