mommyB's SW journey

Slow cookers are brill!!!! deffo worth the mular! x

Yes i got one,meal is already prepared in the fridge ready to just pop in and turn on in the morning

Had a totall cr@ppy day, have scenes with both girls . Our house is not a great place to be tonight-almost brought some vodka when i was in tesco

Hiya Jane.
Ooooops on the little darlings front...
I hope your first meal in the slow cooker turns out great for you :)
You are doing sooooooooo well with sw,im pleased for ya mate xx

just as you think it cant get any worse.........
Liv puked in the night,and Rhiannon not so good either-taking her to docs at 10 cos she had this cough/troat thing for over a week now.
Otherwise all failry calm here-think we are all feeling too tired and pathetic to argue!!

Bless hun I know how you feel there really must be something in the air making are kids into little monsters! I have Jons Nana staying with me (she only arrived at 8 yesterday morning) and by 6 Callum had played up so much I was ready to leave! (Nana doesn't believe in ANY kind of punishment for kids so no scolding, smacking, naughty step etc - I'm going to go mad). Do you fancy a swap???

oh Sanchi they all know what buttons to press!!

I have a small announcement- i know you are all gonna call me a wuss but i am taking a few days off the plan. I have so much going on atm,my head is everywhere and we are going away at the weekend anyway. So i have decided not to beat myself up about it, enjoy the weekend and restart properly on monday.
That said i am not going to be silly,just try eat healthy but with out worrying about what i should/shouldnt be having, because i know if i go right off the rails and put loads on that will just lead to more stress for me

Mate - let me be the first one NOT to shout at you...

You have been very supportive to me in the past when I have stopped/restarted/stopped again - who am I to judge ?

Do what you need to do and come back when you are ready...

BTW - I thought the announcement was going to be something major - you know like the pitter patter of tiny feet !! or is that just me hoping again

Given that i had to go get the morning after pill earlier you were almost right !!

Thanks for your supoort hun, i dont wan to gve up cos i really enjoy what i am eating on the plan,its just for a few days i need not to count syns or think if i can have x with y etc-one less thing to worry about,then i'll be back with avengence!!

Jane, I'm sure you'll come back fighting next week. Sometimes we all have to do what we feel is right and if a few days off is what you need then go for it :)

I hope you have a great weekend and life becomes a little less hectic for you :)

Enjoy your time off plan Hun

I am off plan too at the mo - need to get my head in the right place - I plan to start back Monday too - so here is to us and here is to next week :)

aaaarrrrgggghhhhh Thats the last thing i want right now-i have 2 beautiful children and am happy it leave it at that!!!

Thanks for the good wishes everyone. I know everyone has their ups and downs and i am no one special in that respcet-but a bit of support and a few kind words can go along way. I'm sure i will bounce back,hopefully this weekend away will be good and i will chill a bit

Hey Hun, I think that you are making the right chocie in heading off plan for a few days. I definately think its a good thing to do every now and again and I do it nearly every weekend!!!!

I hope that you sort everything out and have a fab weekend without the kids playing up!!

Back