mommyB's SW journey

Debated wether i should bother weighing this week as i've kinda been all over the place, but must've done something right cos i've lost a pound.

We are heading off for our weekend away after lunch, need to get some more packing done as i suspect we will need more than loo roll and wine.

Have a great weekend all

along with the loo roll and wine - dont forget the paracetamol - have a great time and well done on the 1lb

Hello,am fine thanks MF. Days 1 and 2 have gone ok. still a bit up and down moodwise but giving the b vits a go like H suggested,got to be worth a try. MrB has even offered to buy me one of those SAD lamps but i'm not sure what i think of that idea!!

But mostly today i have been pondering the rabbits names in 'Watership Down' -they all have country side names like hazel and pippin, then there's big wig cos he has a tuft of fur that looks like a wig-now my question is how does a rabbit know what a wig is ?? Perhaps i just have too much time on my hands

Lovely sunny day here atm, hoping it stays like that til at least 1.30,can do what it likes after that as long as i dont have to deal with indoor play at lunchtime.

Letting the bunnies rest today!!

Hey Hun, just catching up after being off for the weekend, I hope your day is going well I am hoping to get back on the wagon after falling off in spectacular fashion!!! Oh well roll on friday to see how much damage I have inflicted on myself!!!

ah yes H the blankets-think my dad can scan and email it to you so am going there tomorrow or friday, otherwise will use snail mail !!

Serves me right after worrying about stupid bunny names,seems we have a mouse/mice in our cavity wall!!

Food wise been spot on again today. Made spagbol in my new slowcooker and there is enough left to make lasagne later in the week.
Also made a cheesecake with the help of Noni earlier ( packet mix,not the full monty!!) and had a teaspoon of it just to satisfy her that i'd tried it-how bloody good is that !!!

only a teaspoon of cheese cake - now that is saintly

glad Dad might be able to email the pattern - if not just type in the type of yarn etc that is needed
I wont tues morn all day wed and thurs - so hopefully next week I can get you some yarn (with my staff discount) I have really nice yarn in mind (if we find its suitable) nothing like working with nice yarn :)

thought i should be posting my food as it keeps me focused,as i'm sure you all know from experience
Today is green

Milk HXa
B- 2 quorn sausages,mushrooms,fried egg (1/2 syn)
S-mullerlite yog
L- tomato mugshot,2 small wholemeal toast (hxB) lcxl triangle (1 syn)
S- prawn coctail crisps (61/2 syns)
D-linda macartney morocan veg tagine (1syn),tangy tomato couscous,cauliflower. sugar free jelly and fat free yog

Total for day 9 syns

nice spread of syns there - some in meals and some for treats :) hope you finish today as you wish too

how is your mood at the moment - when I remember the bvits I know it makes a difference - I can feel them working - problem is every now and then I forget and I end up not taking them for a couple of weeks

Thanks for visiting H, Day has been ok. Am hoping the vits are helping but have only been taking them since monday so early days yet.
Stuck to my food plan ,just had an alpen lite bar for another 3 syns. We set off a few fireworks for the girls earlier, kept it low key as we are going to an organised one at the weekend. Luckily our gorgeous Nina doesnt seem too bothered by them-positiviley indifferent but will be keeping her in for the next few nights just to be sure. Cue a cat with a flat head who cant work out why the flap wont open!!

LOL - just imagining the cat..

Morph, my big hairy tom, spent all day yesterday asleep under the chair in my bedroom, and then vanished out of the door at about 9:30 last night - think he waited until most of the fireworks had finished and than made a dash for it...
Cooper went a bit mad, barking at every bang, but I hd got her a cooked beef bone from the farm shop so that kept her occupied for most of the evening...

Yay - knitters rock !!

T
x

Cue a cat with a flat head who cant work out why the flap wont open!!

Jane that is all to do with the long haired cat gene if they have that gene they develop less intelligence

well it has always seemed that way with my cats - now maybe we can get serious funding to look into this - some university must have funds they need to use
and it will be as useful as many of the studies they produce :):)

hope you have a lovely day today when you visit your dad :):)

Jane have you taken your B vits
also look into some 5 htp from holland and barratt
very very good htp is the precusor to tryptophan what the body needs to produce seritonin - its not cheap - try it for at least one month I have used it in the past and its fantastic (well for me it is)

pm me for my phone number if you need a chat
lots of hugs
H xxxx

Back