mommyB's SW journey

Hey Hun hope you are feeling better and that you didn't go too mad with the chocolate last night!!! I wi today and 2lb on!! I kinda guessed as much but still had a little glimmer of hope that I had fluked a sts!! I hope you WI goes ok hun x

Ok,time to pull myself up by my boots straps and get back on the waggon!!
moodwise feeling a bit more up,food was really bad yesterday. plan to do a food plan for the week today,and have set myself a mini target of 1lb a week. I would love it to be more but need to be realistic. Going to look at my portion sizes,try drink a bit more water and maybe even some exercise (
off to a firwroks display this evening and am going to leave a chilli going in the slow cooker

really hope you can do this Jane
but if you cant dont push yourself too hard - you will then just get to the point of vicious circle - not achieving and mood lowers - get your mood sorted first - have a gret weekend
love H xxx

I know that you are right H. As i've been there before. But i also know that my weight is one of the things that brings me down,no i'm not huge but nor am i happy with the way i am. if i 'coast' for too long and dont feel i'm getting anywhere ultimately i know that will lower my mood too.
I had a look at the 5 htp,looks good but you're right its not cheap,so i think i will hold that thought in reserve for now,especially as the bear factory want a bigger than expected deposit for Olivia's birhday party. My purse strings will only stretch so far!!

I had a look at the 5 htp,looks good but you're right its not cheap,so i think i will hold that thought in reserve for now,especially as the bear factory want a bigger than expected deposit for Olivia's birhday party. My purse strings will only stretch so far!!

Mommy B.. I had to take the hit with the stuff that I bought from H&B and put it on my credit card... I know that my kids would rather have me fit and well and feeling ok than any party in the world - or is that how I wish they felt about it..:D

Please look after yourself and the rest will all follow ..

Sending hugs Jane

T
x

Special hugs for you Hunie pie
I do know what you mean about your mood and weight - I am the same its a bit like chicken and egg isnt it

have a few cuddles with Nina you know that is supposed to help depression - I have one cat and three dogs that all seem to know when I need them most :)

keep on with the bvits its still early days with them :) and on days when it is even a little bit bright get outside for as long as you can - the sun on the retinas is very important (hence the sad lights) if it helps you it helps you
but like you say the purse will only have so much in it :)

hi there.
Am feeling quite good today!! we had a great evening at a fireworks display,came home to the chilli waiting in the slowcooker (why didnt i get one years ago!!) then once girls were in bed settled down with a cheeky red ( wine and husband!!) went to bed actually feeling fairly relaxed and happy,then selpt til 11.30 this morning!!

Have capitalized on my mega lie in by having brunch, and cutting out a meal-gotta help right ?
I havent discounted the 5htp,but as you say H its earlydays with the bvits,i wasnt saying i wont get some if i feel i need them but holding the idea in reserve.
Just general domsestic stuff planned for today.
So food plans for today(EE)
Milk HXA
B-2 quorn sausages,2 rashers ww bacon, fried egg (1/2 syn) ,beans,3 small wholemeal toast (HXB) spread (2syns)
D roast chicken,potato,sprouts, carrots, gravy and stuffing ( need check syns),sugar free jelly and fat free yog.

If i do get hungry before dinner i have plenty of free snacks in the house so all good there !!

The sun is shining outside and in my head -long may it continue

Milk HXA
B-2 quorn sausages,2 rashers ww bacon, fried egg (1/2 syn) ,beans, 2small wholemeal toast (HXB) spread (2syns)
D roast chicken,potato,sprouts, carrots, gravy and stuffing ( 5 syns),sugar free jelly and fat free yog.

snacks were muller lite yog,banana,apple

syns so far 7.5 but dont think i will be having anything else tonight,so day 1 done and dusted.
Mood still good,helped by the fact that MrB did some diy been waiting for him to do for ages !!
AND..........day off tomorrow !!!!

you should be renamed the slow cooker queen
really pleased to hear your mood is still good
enjoy your day off tomorrow :)

That slowcooker has so far been worth every penny!! still finding my way around it a bit,but definately worth its weight in gold.
Posted a photo from last weekend on my other diary and it got a favourable response-see what you lot think!!

Attachments

• PICT4999.jpg
    PICT4999.jpg
    472.9 KB · Views: 38
Back