mommyB's SW journey

Hey Hun, Looking good in the picture. Did you have a good weekend? I keep meaning to post some more pics on here but I keep forgetting to take my camera to work with me!

WOW Jane you look very lovely in your new pics.

Thanks Gemma,how you doing ?

food for today (EE)
milk for drinks HXA
B-fruit (melon,apple,raspberries,banana) and bluberry mullerlite
L- small wholemeal toast (HXB) spag hoops,30g low fat cheese 4 syns
S-scambled egg,mugshot, slice bread and spread 7
D-chicken curry (2syns ) boiled rice,

Hubby bring me some sushi too which will be 1-2 syns for half a pack ( i have to share it with him!!)

so am looking at 14-15 syns today,just about 100% !!! must do better tomorrow. But i know where i went wrong today-lunch was earlier and smaller than usual,when i knew i wouldnt be eating til later tonight-not a good combination

Jane your are 100% no probs
do you use your syns daily - I use mine weekly - just works better for me

and I love all your photos - you look gorgeous

Thanks H,i usually try to stick to 10 or under during the week so i can have my wine etc at the weekends. I know that technically i am still ok,but not with my own plan if you know what i mean. I i have actually only eaten more today cos i was hungry,not out of any emotional needs so something of a victory to be claimed.

HAve put a couple of pics in an album of my halloween girls too

ended up saving sushi for tomorrow so 13 points for today. Rhiannon had quite a nasty bang on the head and by the time we had dealt with that we ended up eating even later and just didnt feel like it-time was i would've eaten it anyway!!
Anyway think Noni's head will be fine although she had quite a lump-thanks to corner of the coffee table.
Madferret curry was quite nice but needed a bit more of a kick-think the recipe needs tweeking a bit-will have another go at it and let you know-watch this space!!

Hi MF,sorry you're not so great today-feel free to hijack me if you want to ramble or get things off your chest.
Off to Asda in a bit for a few things
Food plan for today
B beans on toast
L jacket spud with ratatouille and cheese
D sweet and sour quorn with noodles and stir fry veg

Over heard MrB on the phone last night " if they are fatter around the back end it makes them more stable" turns out he wasnt talking about women!!

well the menu had to be altered slightly as had a blonde moment in asda and forgot to buy ratatouille. So changed to an EE day and had pasta with mackerel in tomato sauce,with some Low fat cheddar,followed by some fresh pineapple and a mullerlite, JUst had a banana for my afternoon snack,and tea is bubbling nicely in the slow cooker.

Off to the girls swimming lessons in a little while so catch you's later

Luckily i get to sit on the side and watch!!

Been a good day. stuck to food plan ( will post later) Been to Ikea to do research for daughters new bedroom,thought it would be really expensive but isnt so may even get done before christmas!!

Morning Jane

Lucky you on doing a visit to Ikea - have't been for ages as I always seem to spend money when I go there - even if I intend not buying anything..

Lucky DD to be getting a new bedroom, we have bought the paint to decorate the boys rooms - they had them painted when we moved in,but now want a change - and both of them want the same colour - nice and easy for me then..

Have a good day and I will catch up with you later

hugs
Tx

well food wise it went rather pear shaped yesterday,had a bit of a binge late afternoon,not as bad as might've been but need to be really good today to try repair any damage.

The girls currently share a room and what was Rhiannon's room is the toy/junk room so i have spent the morning starting to clear it out. Looks worse now than when i started but i know this is part of the process and it will be ok. May not finish today tho!!

HAd bacon,egg, beans and toast for brekkie.Having ww shepherds pie and green beans for lunch and Morocan chicken and couscous for tea. works out to around 5 points for the day,will snack on fruit and yogs etc.

Back this evening for a proper catch up. Take care y'all

hope today has gone well
but the decluttering and the food
I have been good foodwise today - but do have a headache - will be glad when my system is free of caffeine

got you some yarn today - pattern not arrived so hope its going to be ok :):)

Back