mommyB's SW journey

Good morning Jane - hope you are ok this morning ?

Woke up at 03:00 and was convinced that it was Saturday morning.... what a blow to discover when the alarm went off that it was actually Friday - bummer !!

Hope you are having a good day and not stressing over the bedrooms etc... Think I've given up on trying to have a clean and tidy house... I hoovered all up last night and mopped the kitchen floor, then lo and behold, Cooper went out, dug a load of plants up and brought them all into the house. She was filthy !!

Madferret was not a happy bunny !!!!

Have a great day hunny and I will catch up with you guys later on

T
x

Thanks Tracey,having a day off from the bedrooms today,going christmas shopping-not the bulk of it-just a few things.

LOst 1lb this week. as always wish it was more but since i felt really fat and bloated yesterday i was pleased to see any loss.

Am finding it hard work keeping this and my 'main' diary going and duplicating alot,am thinking of just having one in the members only section,haven't decided for sure yet,but hope you will come visit me if i do move ? I will start a sw food diary just to keep in touch on here and obviously log my food ?

Hey Hun, 1lb loss is great better a 1lb off than a lb on!! I stayed the same this week and am gutted. I really wanted something off - oh well I guess there is always next week!

I hope the christmas shopping goes well, I managed to get a few bits yesterday and feel so much better for it! (i'm sad I know!)

I hope you have a good weekend hun x

Well i only got a few bits too,they either only had 1 of thigns i wanted 2 of or not the size i wanted-quite frustrating.
Biggest blow has been the go go pets. Saw on the news the other day they are really popular and shops running out,been to a few places and no luck so tried the internet-now bearing in mind that they are normally £9.99 each and there are 4 to collect ( 2 for each daughter!!) i have found them for £50 EACH!!!!! Have told the girls it wont be happening!!
Had Aldi lamb shanks for tea,the ones in rosemary and mint gravy for 2.5 syns each and they were gorgeous !!! especailly with some redcurrant jelly that a very good friend made ( hi Fuzzy !!) also had roast parsnips,carrots and sprouts followed by mixed berries and yog.

having a look in diarys and seen u were looking for go go hamsters we got everything from Welcome to Character-Online.co.uk they are our of stock at the moment but they are meant to get more stock 16 november and if its like when we got ours they will go on sale round about tea time and they are very well priced hope this helps;)

Morning,thanks for that Eve will deffo be looking at that.
Am having a very lazy morning,then after lunch we are going to hobbycraft on the way to our friends for afternoon/evening. There will be wine and a takeaway involved.
So in an attempt to be really good this is my plan for today
Milk HXA
B melon and a blueberry mullerlite
L pasta and sauce with extra leek and mushrooms added ( hoping a large free lunch will see me throught to this evening)
D takeaway-not sure if we will be having Indian or Chinese so have looked up sensible options for both. My friend often puts out dips and stuff too -will indulge but try to be restrained.

I am hoping that this plan will enable me to enjoy but also limit damage!!

The good (?) news is that our sunday visit to in laws been cancelled so i will be in full control tomorrow too,tho i will miss my mil's cooking!!

Hey Hun I hope you had a good day yesterday and that you managed to be restrained when it came to your takeaway (I have no idea where you get the willpower from I am so pathetic when it comes down to saying no!!) x

Sanchi, i just say no !! Tho i wish they wouldnt send prawn crackers with the order-them i cant resist and maybe went a bit overboard but that was the worst of my sins!!

Eve -got my dad onto it-he is retired and can sit on the interent all day if needbe-fingers crossed

Have just spotted my mistake-cant have 2 HXa on an ee day, so have to count the cheese on my lunch as 6 syns-realsied AFTER i'd eaten it, oh well

Count your cheese as a B choice!

Hey Jane how is it going
hope all is well
I havent managed to get to the PO yet - but at least I do have the yarn bought

I'm still around but have moved my main diary to the members section as i had this one and my main one and was kind of duplicating everything.
Also am taking a ltiile time off dieting to try and re focus,but still posting
Please come and visit me !!!!

Back