Monarch's diary

Hi Monarch, I hope you're feeling better. Are you still logging on here? Remember everyone is still here for you when you need to start again at this, just don't give up okay? x

Hello
Update time.
After my chest infection I gave up full TFR and went onto maint products. I tried so hard to eat what I was told and I had one maint bar per day.
I'm thrilled that I have continued to loose weight and lost 4lb this week. I have decided to keep with this method. It may take longer to loose but I'm coping really well. I haven't posted as much but I have not given up!

Hello to you all. I'm looking forward to reading all of your diaries.

Glad you are feeling better monarch, and well done on the loss x x x

Thank you - you too. You have done so well. You must feel fantastic.

Another week on maintenance bars and food (sorry). I had my first blow out today. It has been such a long time I feel able to forgive myself and have a good week. It was lovely but now I feel uncomfortable and stuffed! I went to a birthday party and had two plates of food, half a bag of haribo (I love haribo) and loads of cake. I think I feel tfr coming on now. I lost weight again this week and have 6 days to weigh in so I think I can lose everything that I have put on today.

Work has been really busy and we have had visitors from abroad. I took them out for meals and had only fish and chicken and I felt so proud of myself. I have been riding loads lately and got a good score in my dressage test. (No rosettes but a score to be proud of at least). I am loving the riding again and remember how much I had missed it. I have another dressage coming up so it's all practice now.

Back